Finally booked first cruise! Solstice here we come!

jwright98

Since joining this board (and visiting CC), I've started with NCL in Hawaii, then Carnival in Western Caribbean, then Princess, then Epic (for about a week), then Celebrity, then back to Carnival. Then once back to Celebrity, I started with the Eclipse (only because they had a western itinerary in Nov, our Anniv month). Then we decided to go on a shorter cruise in case we didn't like it, so we were Century bound for about a month and a half. Then finally, CC sent an email this week with a deal that I couldn't pass up. Solstice in September! I'm glad we moved it up (not sure if I could actually wait all the way until Nov anyway. But we just found out we have family coming for Thanksgiving (didn't want to give them the boot), and Dec conflicted with my DD's birthday and kids' Christmas activities. Sept is much better for us, and hey, we'll be "Celebrating" 2 months early!

CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot think of a better ship for a first cruise. I think you will enjoy the cruise and ship very much.

Enjoy the planning, too. That is half the fun! Be sure to join the roll call for your cruise!

HAPPY CRUISING!

CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot think of a better ship for a first cruise. I think you will enjoy the cruise and ship very much.

Enjoy the planning, too. That is half the fun! Be sure to join the roll call for your cruise!

HAPPY CRUISING!

Ohh, there's a problem! Starting with Celebrity Solstice will ruin our OP for many other cruise ships and lines! We started with Carnvial in '95 as many did and loved cruising (have taken a few more Carnivals and enjoyed them too!), then moved over to others until reaching Celebrity - and then we cruised on Solstice in Nov/Dec - fantastic.

We keep trying to pick itiineraries, but keep moving back to Celebrity and certainly keep the S-Class as a prime target. So this could keep our OP from all those other.....oops, I forgot and you can see what cruises I have planned listed below: one on Mercury and one on Millennium (I'm into 'M's' this year!). I'm hooked on Celebrity but enjoy the experience of other Classes, so I guess this may not completely ruin our OP for any other cruising experience, but it will color their opinon!

Denny

Archived