Cunard US Website appears to be malfunctioning again

LongTimeTvlr

Just tried to log on to the US Cunard website to register for a Cruise I just booked.

Clicked on Voyage Personalizer and it creates another window inside the exisiting window with the same page displayed.

Clicked on Voyage Personalizer again and the same thing happened again.

This happened yesterday as well. Anyone else having these problems?

Voyage Personalizer is working fine for me. I completed the Voyage Personalizer for my upcoming QM2 cruise about a month ago. But just to check things out for you, I selected Voyage Personalizer from the home page of http://www.cunard.com a few minutes ago. The login screen from https://secure.pocruises.com displayed for me as expected, followed by the "Terms and Conditions" page once I had entered my login information. When I accepted the terms and conditions, I was able to retrieve my "Travel Summary" without any problems.

I just had the same experience as bluemarble...Voyage Personalizer worked fine.

LongTimeTvlr, is it possible your recent booking hasn't been processed yet? It took a few days after booking with my TA before I was able to access Voyage Personalizer, but that was a month ago.

If your departure date is imminent, perhaps you should call your TA or Cunard?

Good luck,

Salacia

There were some problems today. I got emails saying that my etickets were ready for the 1st June West Bound. When I clicked a link in the email it took me to the voyage personalizer, which had a note my insurance was not complete. I clicked on that tab, I was unable to complete it, nor was I able to print out the tix.

I logged in from Cunard.com, clicked the voyage personalizer, and got to my confirmation. There was no mention of insurace and I was able to print the tix fine.

I called my TA at Cunard and she told me that the insurance is required in the UK, and the link was taking me to the UK screens and the data is formatted differently in some fields.

Its working fine now.

Mike.

I have not tried the Cunard site myself, but yesterd

ay I phoned my agents office asking for a print out of my June 1st ticket which I was informed by Cunard was available.

Although the agent had all the previous paperwork from Cunard, when she tried to get in for the ticket, the site threw out my booking confirmation number etc. Later in the day she was able to get in and print out my ticket, so it seems that there some strange "gremlins" at work yesterday at Cunard

Hope every one can get in today.

It must have been a bad bookmark on my system.

I tried again using the bookmark this morning and had the same problem, but then used the Cunard.com link in ColumbiaSC's post and had no problem.

Thanks for your help.

I have used the bookmark for months and two previous cruises. Sometimes you just need to freshen up your links, and probably my thinking.

Archived