Solstice dailies and menus

amy&ryan

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find Solstice dailies. "Celebrity Today" maybe? We are new to Celebrity and wanted to get an idea of some of the daily activities, show times, etc. Also, what about menus? Just wondering if anyone has a copy of a room service menu. We are in CC and interested in the breakfast menu. Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find Solstice dailies. "Celebrity Today" maybe? We are new to Celebrity and wanted to get an idea of some of the daily activities, show times, etc. Also, what about menus? Just wondering if anyone has a copy of a room service menu. We are in CC and interested in the breakfast menu. Thanks!

All this information is in these boards somewhere - I know cause I've looked at menus from every restaurant and room service for regular and CC and seen pictures. The dailies are out there too. Use the search......

Just off Solstice. The show times are generally 7pm and 9m except on Formal Nights.

Beautiful ship - enjoy.

• 2 months later...
you'll find lots of Solstice info on this website (just have to filter through some personal photos) - I know some menus are on there, not sure about the dailies.

http://www.thepreismans.com/

You will LOVE the Solstice - it is a beautiful ship.

This is a great website. Pictures and menus are great.....:):):)

Bob

• 1 month later...
... We are new to Celebrity and wanted to get an idea of some of the daily activities, show times, etc. Also, what about menus? ...

Welcome, "amy&ryan."

I hope that you will find the Room Service menu at one of the linked sites.

If you'd like to see the Specialty Restaurant menus, you'll find them at the Celebrity site. Scroll down near the bottom of this page:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/whyceleb/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=000061srGSEGdKct7p87PwijviV:12h3rnd1c?pagename=specialty_dining&cS=SIDENAV

If you'd like to see 13 of the 14 Main Dining Room menus ... the Bistro on 5 menu ... and some of the Blu menus, please enjoy this thread that I started, some time ago:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1247134

Have fun! :)

Archived