Review of Half Moon Cay (cabana video & pics etc)

lilylight

The pictures must also sell out the cabanas! I am wait listed now. Thanks for the pictures and assistance.

Don't be discouraged. We were once on the waitlist and were asked if we were still interested in the cabana when onboard.

I really do not like the fact that HMC will now be having 2 story cabanas.

I can remember the old days when we didn't have cabanas.

Sounds like trouble... Why would they need 2 story cabanas? And close to the Pirate Ship Hmmmm. Such a beautiful Island hope it doesn't get all built up

Who has waitlisted for a cabana and how many of you were able to get one from being on the waitlist? They are sold out for our cruise. Do I call Carnival and ask to be waitlisted?

On HAL, if you try to book a Cabana online and they are sold out, you have the option to be wait listed. Not sure about CCL, but you might want to try booking it and see if they have the wait list option.

We were at HMC on Tuesday. The five new cabanas are nestled in amongst the others between the Pirate Ship and #13 (if I recall correctly). At this point they are framed but not sided or roofed. They look like they'll blend in nice when completed.

This has got to be driven by Carnival's use of HMC (as in the pirate ship???). Not thrilled.

• 1 month later...