Some Updates on the EPIC

Gatguy

I logged into a NCL webinar today and have some EPIC info to share with everyone.

General:

• Interior of Decks 5,6 & 7 are completed.
  • On july 4, NBC TV will be broadcasting from the EPIC at 9pm for the Macy's 4th of July fireworks
  • Cirques Dreams & Dinner will offer $20 tickets and $15 tickets, the $20 seating is premium seating on the stage and you might be included as part of the show! The $15 seating are the regular seatings.
  • H20 is the adults only zone - no children - also offering food in that area - chinese food in takeout containers

Legends Shows:

• The first performers will be Madonna, Elvis & Tina Turner
  • There will be 6 - 45 minute shows over 3 days during a 7 day cruise
  • There will be 3 additional Cabaret Style shows in the Manhatten Dininig Room over the other 3 days
  • Ever 4 months - new Legend performers will be changed

NCL Epic Entertainment Tickets:

• Will be available for Blueman Gorup, Cirque Dreams & Dinner, The Second City, Legends(Theater shows)
  • Will be able to book your tickerts pre-cruise or duing the cruise
  • You will be able to book throught "My NCL" - the current Shore Excursion button will be renamed to be called Shore Excursions and Entertainment. It will be available on your My NCL 45 days before the sailing date. This new buttons will be live on May 11
  • When you book your entertainment you will be given a confirmation number and you will print out your reservatiosna dn bring to the entertainment.

Ice Bar:

• Furniture, bar, counter, sculptures & ice throne all chiselled out of real ice blocks
  • Ice sofas for 2 guests with synthetic animal skins to sit on
  • Open from 5pm to 10pm
  • Accommodates 25 guests at a time
  • Cannot pre-reserve spots - first come basis
  • $20 per person - inlcudes 2 beverages and 45 minutes inside the bar

I logged into a NCL webinar today and have some EPIC info to share with everyone.

General:

• Interior of Decks 5,6 & 7 are completed.
  • On july 4, NBC TV will be broadcasting from the EPIC at 9pm for the Macy's 4th of July fireworks
  • Cirques Dreams & Dinner will offer $20 tickets and $15 tickets, the $20 seating is premium seating on the stage and you might be included as part of the show! The $15 seating are the regular seatings.
  • H20 is the adults only zone - no children - also offering food in that area - chinese food in takeout containers

Legends Shows:

• The first performers will be Madonna, Elvis & Tina Turner
  • There will be 6 - 45 minute shows over 3 days during a 7 day cruise
  • There will be 3 additional Cabaret Style shows in the Manhatten Dininig Room over the other 3 days
  • Ever 4 months - new Legend performers will be changed

NCL Epic Entertainment Tickets:

• Will be available for Blueman Gorup, Cirque Dreams & Dinner, The Second City, Legends(Theater shows)
  • Will be able to book your tickerts pre-cruise or duing the cruise
  • You will be able to book throught "My NCL" - the current Shore Excursion button will be renamed to be called Shore Excursions and Entertainment. It will be available on your My NCL 45 days before the sailing date. This new buttons will be live on May 11
  • When you book your entertainment you will be given a confirmation number and you will print out your reservatiosna dn bring to the entertainment.

Ice Bar:

• Furniture, bar, counter, sculptures & ice throne all chiselled out of real ice blocks
  • Ice sofas for 2 guests with synthetic animal skins to sit on
  • Open from 5pm to 10pm
  • Accommodates 25 guests at a time
  • Cannot pre-reserve spots - first come basis
  • $20 per person - inlcudes 2 beverages and 45 minutes inside the bar

One other update from today

Nick Character breakfast.

$15 13+

$10 3-12

NC under 3

H20 zone? Adults only? 18 or 21? AND.... does "adult" apply to Posh too? Thoughts, guesses or....

Spice H2O is adults only, didn't specify age, but did mention they would show movies on the large screen (I guess they think kids won't like movies or something). Nothing much was said of Posh except that it is open strictly to suite guests.

No clubs carry cover charges except for the ice bar.

Spice H2O is adults only, didn't specify age, but did mention they would show movies on the large screen (I guess they think kids won't like movies or something). Nothing much was said of Posh except that it is open strictly to suite guests.

No clubs carry cover charges except for the ice bar.

That's disheartening to hear about POSH. It looked like out of all the places to hang out at night that it would be the most like Ibiza and there is something to be said about that! If you've never been to Ibiza, Spain - it's the ultimate party destination in the WORLD. The look of Posh reminded me of the patio area at Space in Ibiza. :) Here's hoping they change it or do some sort of cover charge for it. I might be willing to pay it if the DJ was good.

So much for different club vibes in different venues. :(

Any idea what the date is NCL plans to leave NYC and head to Miami? Curious as I do not see that sailing available for purchase.

I saw a post about this a Few weeks ago. Due to a US law, I don't remember the name of it a foreign registered ship cannot start a cruise in one US port and finish in another without having a stop at an international port. Hence the USA-USA relocations always visit international ports. However I believe they can do a 'cruise to nowhere' where the ships depart aNd return to the same port

I saw a post about this a Few weeks ago. Due to a US law, I don't remember the name of it a foreign registered ship cannot start a cruise in one US port and finish in another without having a stop at an international port. Hence the USA-USA relocations always visit international ports. However I believe they can do a 'cruise to nowhere' where the ships depart aNd return to the same port

NCL is granted the CTNs because of their operation in Hawaii being US flagged. :) I agree on the repo cruise though, it does have to call at a foreign port for it to be revenue generating (with pax).

Let the crew have fun because they are going to be working their tails off for the pax in the coming weeks to really make sure the Epic rolls out with great reviews!

I know a lot of crew heading that way and I believe they deserve the two day break to have fun! Hopefully they'll make sure H20 is spicy for the pax!! :D

re: the legends show. do you know if they change the cast and the legend they are doing or just the performer? for example, will there be a new performer doing elvis or will there be a different legend?

re: the legends show. do you know if they change the cast and the legend they are doing or just the performer? for example, will there be a new performer doing elvis or will there be a different legend?

The way I understand it, the characters will be different every 4 months. As for the cast, I would think they would change too.

Archived