Cappaccino at Dinner

DJM

On our last cruise on the Pride in 2007, we could get an after dinner cappaccino for no cost when ordered with our dessert. Does anyone know if this still works? We going on Liberty on June 26, 2010.

Thanks!

DJM

On our last cruise on the Pride in 2007, we could get an after dinner cappaccino for no cost when ordered with our dessert. Does anyone know if this still works? We going on Liberty on June 26, 2010.

Thanks!

DJM

We were on the Triumph in March of this year....I had cappaccino with dessert every night......aaahh, I miss that!

I'm happy to say that espresso and cappuccino are available at no extra charge for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining room.

I have all meals there when it's open, and I enjoy an espresso w/b'fast, cappuccino after lunch, and double espresso w/dessert every evening!:):)

I'm happy to say that espresso and cappuccino are available at no extra charge for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining room.

I have all meals there when it's open, and I enjoy an espresso w/b'fast, cappuccino after lunch, and double espresso w/dessert every evening!:):)

You sound like me, I love my cappuccino's & expresso's. I think I'll do you like & have one at all three meals. Maybe skip the cappuccinos on occasions but what a great pick me up the expresso will be. We are going again in June.

I would stop by the dr even if not haveing breakfast there and would get fixed up with a cappucino:)

baf

Sorry, but you can't pop in there and get one "to go"! It's complemtary to b'fast.

I love the cappuccino after dinner, it's strong which cappuccino is supposed to be, but I didn't find it bitter or burnt tasting, I found it very pleasant.

This is one perk I very much love.

Cheers, Carole

I tried the capp in the DR once a couple/few years ago, and I thought it tasted like the fake capp you get at a gas station, vs fresh made from an espresso machine. Does anyone else feel the same? Or did I get a bad one? thx!

Thank you! :)

I tried the capp in the DR once a couple/few years ago, and I thought it tasted like the fake capp you get at a gas station, vs fresh made from an espresso machine. Does anyone else feel the same? Or did I get a bad one? thx!

You must have gotten a bad one. I could see the machine from our table on the Dream and watched our asst waiter make my double espresso every night to go with my dessert. Can't wait.

Archived