Toiletries on sapphire princess

heatherandjohn

Yeuk...Eucalyptus scent...can´t stand the stuff.

P&O supply eyegel, cooling eye mask, foot cream, lip balm but no shampoo just all in one shower/shampoo gel

Sandy in Spain

Yeuk...Eucalyptus scent...can´t stand the stuff.

P&O supply eyegel, cooling eye mask, foot cream, lip balm but no shampoo just all in one shower/shampoo gel

Sandy in Spain

But they don't supply conditioner ;) Personally, to me that is more important than eye gels, masks and foot creams, especially when your hair is being exposed to strong sunlight, treated pools etc :)

I am not a great fan of eucalyptus but I think it is a fair compromise when trying to please the majority. You can't please all of the people all of the time....

But they don't supply conditioner ;) Personally, to me that is more important than eye gels, masks and foot creams, especially when your hair is being exposed to strong sunlight, treated pools etc :)

I am not a great fan of eucalyptus but I think it is a fair compromise when trying to please the majority. You can't please all of the people all of the time....

True, but always take my own shampoo and conditioner which has to be Pantene

Sandy in Spain

True, but always take my own shampoo and conditioner which has to be Pantene

Sandy in Spain

I personally use L'Occitane Shea Butter or Aveda shampoos and conditioners, but the point is if you want to minimise on packing and make use of the provided facilities, then if you sail with P&O you have no option but to bring your own conditioner as it is not provided. Princess remove this requirement ;)

Hello,

What toiletries does the sapphire princess provide? We are trying to pack light. Thanks!

Heather and John

That shampoo made my hair tangle into almost knots, even after if used the creme rinse. Mind you I have fine hair.

Did not care for the scent either.

The greatly like their brand of lotion, shampoo, and conditioner. It is good that for the majority of PAX's a lightly scented version is best and will be good for most. Too strong a scent would get a strong no vote from me and others I know. Scents are suppose to enhance , not overwhelm.

Does Princess provide shower gel in mini-suites? Or bar soap only?

Thanx.

Bar soap.

Suites have body wash.

I had shower/bath gel in my mini-suite. I remember distinctly because I used it to wash out my bathing suit each day. Did I just get lucky (unlikely considering what a fundamentally incompetent stewart-ess I had, bless her heart)?

I had shower/bath gel in my mini-suite. I remember distinctly because I used it to wash out my bathing suit each day. Did I just get lucky (unlikely considering what a fundamentally incompetent stewart-ess I had, bless her heart)?

Are you Elite?

I know they have brought it for us in cabins other then suites too.

Are you Elite? You know it, babe. Oh, wait, you mean with Princess. No, just a lowly Platinum.

I know they have brought it for us in cabins other then suites too.

Very odd . . . maybe she was bringing me gel to make up for never bringing me a bathrobe! Obviously, I will have to quickly book another cruise to find out what happens re shower gel.

Archived