Opinions on Balcony on bump out corners??

I just gave up 10179 for an AFT (love the view from Port and Starboard together), but those bump outs appear to be the best balconies for the sides of the boat.

Hmmmm, are you sure you just gave up 10179? :confused:

Neverthought

Why do you say that?

cause we've had it booked for over a year(different sail date) and wouldn't think of giving it up, well unless the upgrade fairy called...lol. Hope you have a great time on your cruise in your new aft cabin. This whole ship is an experience in itself, no matter where we have our cabins. Be sure to tell all when you get back.

Neverthought

cause we've had it booked for over a year(different sail date) and wouldn't think of giving it up, well unless the upgrade fairy called...lol. Hope you have a great time on your cruise in your new aft cabin. This whole ship is an experience in itself, no matter where we have our cabins. Be sure to tell all when you get back.

Neverthought

After having sailed Aft twice (Alaska and Hawaii), I really love it. I had grabbed 10179 for the extended balcony, which I know will be awesome. But I just love watching the wake and being able to see both sides.

Enjoy the cabin, I know you will!!! Sorry I won't be able to give you a detailed report on it - that is always fun to get before you sail.

• 2 weeks later...

ShrekFiona--

I will remember to let you know what we think of 10080 for sure! It really looks to us like our balcony will be quite large! We'll be on for two weeks, so will have plenty of time to enjoy it!

• 3 weeks later...

I am in cabin 14034 for Sept but my cabin isn't mentioned in the large balcony group. This was the main reason I picked the cabin because it looked like the balcony was bigger than the others. It will be interesting come Sept.:)

Here is a picture of one of the balconies (well the view from it), that is on the corner of one of the bump outs. So it looks to be a bit bigger then regular balcony. Kinda cool...what do you think?

Neverthought

2010NCLEPIC10423-vi.jpg

I am so sorry I just realized that it will be different ships

Does anyone know where I can find the Epic deck Plans that allow you to interactively move the decks on top of each other so that you can visualize what is situated over and under your cabin on the different decks.

I've used it and it is really helpful in choosing a cabin, but now I can't find the link. Thanks!

Archived