Days until your cruise?

RBCL

My cruise ticker says we have 107 days until our cruise to the Eastern Carribean on Carnival Destiny!!! In reality we have 105 days until we leave for our trip!!!!! thats a little over 3 months!!! This is my 2nd cruise!!! I have officially become hooked!!! This is going to be my first balcony!!! I am planning on doing a b2b on Carnival Dream in 2013 for my 30th birthday!!!!! I am anal when it comes to cruising and planning lol.

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

It's now 78 days till we leave; 79 till we sail!! We booked this cruise over a year ago and we thought it would never be less than a hundred days. Now that we are under 100 days it seems to creep by EVEN slower :mad:. We are approaching FINAL payment, and we honestly can't wait to make the final payment..then filling out the information to get the luggage tags...packing...Will it never arrive????

That is the best feeling for me!!!! Once the final payment is complete and you can get the luggage tags lol. That makes it so much more closer!!!! lol. We are trying to get to that 100 day marker and it is coming up fast!! lol

We will have 195 days till we cruise. We are doing back to back cruises in Nov 2011 on the Carnival Imagination. Has anyone done this before and have you ever encountered any problems? We will do a 4 day cruise first going on Western Caribbean then we come back and on the same ship we will do a 3 day Bahamas cruise. How do they work it out, I know we will have the same cabin, but how does the debarkation and return embarkation work?

• 2 weeks later...

15 days till we leave for Amsterdam and 17 days till the Constellation departs.

All set with XPress pass, docs and luggage tags in the envelope with passport.

I just hope the Iceland volcano stays quiet while we're there, lol. (Germany, Sweden, Finland, St. Petersburg, Estonia and Denmark)

Hoping to book a cruise to SA for next Jan. while on the ship.

• 1 month later...

Archived