Has anyone ever found something in your cabin

thekings23

You know, I have never even thought to look under the bed! I usually just push my suitcase under there. Of course, my last cruise was the very first Inaugural :cool: of the Dream in the Mediterranean, so no reason there.

I will certainly check from now on!

Anyone seen my photo card from the Dream? (Yes, my name and address are on the first picture) I am still wondering if it fell behind the drawers. Someone suggested one time taking out the bottom drawer of your vanity and see what had fallen behind onto the floor! (I am going to do that, too). Of course, my next cruise will be only the 2nd of the Magic, so not a real high chance that the first group will leave something.

My son found a bullet in his cabin, a couple of years ago. We called security. They treated him like a criminal. Search his luggage. Even going thru the kids luggage. He said if he ever found anything like that again. he wouldn't call security.

On my last cruise, I open my cabin door and our room was decorated with the Happy Anniversary stuff. It was great, probably really confused the poor room steward. Since it was just 2 girls. We had a good laugh over that.

We tried to explain, we didn't think that didn't belong to us. He just asked us if the twin beds were ok.:D

Wow the black chip could have been mine since I got off the Freedom on the 18th except that I only played the penny slots and made sure the $23 I was ahead was in my wallet. Hopefully you got a chance to play for a little bit before you gave it all back.

Have never found anything in our cabin that wasn't ours.

We found Marajuana and 2 euro coins in our safe. Guess that weed was pretty valuable huh. LOL We also found someone's medication under our bed. I was pretty upset about the meds because we travel with a service dog and whne on her down time she likes to explore under the beds!:eek:

On the Liberty, I opened the safe and found an iPhone and a wallet with credit cards, ID, and about $100 in cash. Being the good citizen that I am, I turned it into the pursers desk. We hadn't left Miami yet, so I don't know if they took it ashore or not, and I don't know if anyone ever claimed it. But they took down my room number, my name, counted out the amount of cash in the wallet, and that was the end of it.

Archived