Has anyone ever found something in your cabin

thekings23

I found something green and yucky in a plastic bag in the fridge and some really old looking cake in there too. I had to have the stewards remove it and then stock my mini fridge as alot of things were missing

Did they charge your SnS for the cake? ;)

I totally left my glasses behind last year. Always wondered what happened to them... Never found anything though.

Some of these replies makes me wonder if the cabin stewards are just messing with some passengers. ha ha.:D

There was this one time, we found a large bag of money, it was all $2's I thought they were fake so I gave them to the cabin steward and he did not want them either, he had read on CC that they were not real money. I tried to give them away, but nobody would take them, I wadded some of them up and threw them at stair hogs, to get them to move. I would place them on deck chairs to hold them for me until I was ready to use the chairs, this did not work well, they kept blowing off, we finally filled a bottle with them and threw it overboard, after filling it the rest of the way with tomato juice, it sank like a rock.

1/4 full bottle of warming massage oil in one of the bedside tables....let's just say I didn't touch it and Donny, our Jamacian steward, and I had a good laugh about it when I said he can I borrow some gloves!:eek:

Are you sure you didn't bring it with you? Maybe ManHo was trying to surprise you!!

Didn't find this in the cabin but while on the Splendor we had our laundry done and when it came back there were someone else's boxers mixed in with our laundry!!! They had snowflakes on them :) we had a good laugh about this and the kids still bring it up!! They said that was what they remember the most from the cruise! :)

1. An envelope of cruise portraits

2. A lipstick (twice, on different ships)

And my favorite:

3. A long list of seemingly random phrases... which my DH immediately identified as M*A*S*H episode titles

on one cruise we found two new t-shirts, size large.they were bagged under the bed. my wife liked them. and on one other cruise we found a ten dollar bill under the little rubber mate in the safe. don't remember where it went. bought something or other.

Archived