Upgrading to a bigger suite after deadline

bean24

We were thinking about going to the garden villa for our cruise, when we called they told us we would be charged a 50% cancellation fee? Has this happened to anyone else? I am now planning on calling the upsell desk tomorrow to see what they say.

We were thinking about going to the garden villa for our cruise, when we called they told us we would be charged a 50% cancellation fee? Has this happened to anyone else? I am now planning on calling the upsell desk tomorrow to see what they say.

I have upgraded without the upsell desk many times as close as 3 days prior to the cruise and never been charged a cancellation fee. Whoever you spoke to was plan wrong. NCL is always happy to get more money from us. Good luck.

Call back and get another rep, NCL does not charge for upgrades on any reservation. I had a girl tell me the same thing last week, when I went from an oceanview to a balcony. She had to ask a supervisor for her to realize it could be done.

Please provide a bit more detail. The answers are often in the details.

But, based on what you have shared, call another idiot.

Thanks, we called the upsell desk this morning and we are now in the Garden Villa, with my brother s-i-l and their kids, but it is a once in a lifetime oportunity.

Archived