Do you ever get cruised out?

thekings23

We are blessed....but Carnival is so wonderful with our son with Autism....

it is like he gets to be a normal kid for a week. Can't put a price on that!!

He is 18 now and we do credit cruising with assisting him in learning many life lessons. He gets to be so independent on a cruise.....

This post really makes me smile.:D I think its so wonderful that your son has the opportunity to be free & independent on these cruises.

I don't think cruised out, no. But we don't make EVERY vacation a cruise vacation. Out of 6 weeks of vaca we have, usually we will do a couple land based (and more local for us) vacas, volunteer/working vacas, and a cruise or two each year. Seems to balence everything out so we don't get burned out on any one thing and have a bunch of different experiences.

My wife and I were having this debate, I recently moved up a ring on the corporate ladder and now get 6 weeks paid vacation each year. We were talking about how to use it and I said 3 7 day cruises a year, 2 with the kids and 1 with her and I each year. I cannot imagine cruising too much, any of you frequent cruisers have any feedback?

Actually, we've got two cruises coming up in October back-to-back and that will be it for us for quite some time. We'll probably travel and see the USA for a change of pace. Keep the money in America, maybe vacation extensively in Arizona to support their cause. We're tired of jumping through Homeland Security hoops and Carnival hoops, just too many hassles. :rolleyes:

I never get enough of cruising, but my DH does. Solution? I just go without him ;)

Of course it's like a vacation to him when he gets a few days without a "honey do" list.

Archived