WOW sale deposit question

I just booked through C&A and got my email confirmation for a 5 nite in Feb 2011. I paid my half price deposit of $100 total for DH and I. My confirmation shows "payment deposit of $200 is due by 25 MAY 2010". I've never booked during a WOW sale before. Does this mean I have pay another $100 by May 25 or they will cancel me? I'm guessing no, since the WOW is for half price deposits and OBC, but just want to be sure. Also, no info on confirmation sheet about the OBC. Do they not print that on the confirmation sheets for WOW sale purchases?

Thanks everyone and happy sailing.

Hi, I also made a reservation during the WOW sale. I didn't notice an onboard credit so I called RC and was told it wouldn't show up for 2-3 weeks. I paid half of the usual deposit and I won't need to make another payment until closer to cruise time.

We also booked today with the WOW sale directly with RC and the agent told me that the confirmations sent out are standard verbiage and would not reflect the WOW promotion of 50% off the deposit, but rest assured it has been credited and nothing is due until final payment.:D

I did the wow booking online and it only requested 50 percent deposit.

$250 for a 7 day cruise.

I wouldn't have believed inless I saw it. It knew how to handle thw wow sale deposit.

Jimbo:)

We just booked the WOW sale this morning through a large cruise agency and paid $250.00 deposit for both of us plus additional OBC from the TA. I am really happy with the price, OBC and cabin we received. Can't wait for next January to come. Now to wait for airfare to open up.

What is the onboard credit received on a 7 night cruise?

I understand from RCL C&A desk that the WOW promotion cannot be combined with any other discount including C&A discounts. Either take the $100 credit & 50% downpayment discount OR receive a $200 Diamond Member discount on a Balcony cabin for a 7 night cruise. I'm not the greatest with math but this promotion would cost me $100 per cabin x 4 cabins (each cabin has a Diamond Member) = $400 additional cost. No thanks!

Archived