Have you ever stayed at an AI for 7 days?

McDebbie

Thats just enforces my thoughts that Canadians get better pricing for some reason. $1,500.00 for Disney including airfare from Canada....still its only 5 days...i have to have a full 7 days.....tried a 5 day cruise once and its just not enough time. Im sure if you go off season you can get better deals but i have kids in school so i have to vacation in the summer. My AI vacation for 6 of us in Dominican Republic for a week in 2006 cost $5849.00 ....i cruise with airfare and a extra day in a hotel the day before and the day after for under $5,000.00...thats 9 days!

Actually, we drive when we go to WDW - that $1500 was the onsite hotel and park tickets. I do agree that to go to WDW for a week is more than the price of a cruise once you add in the price of food. We usually stay at WDW for 5 nights and then go elsewhere -Daytona, Kissimmee- for a few nights. Two years ago we flew to Orlando and stayed onsite at Universal for 5 nights, that ended up being cheaper than driving as we lucked out and got very good flight prices.

Maybe it is cheaper for AIs from Canada - Ontario anyway. I have family in Alberta and the only place they can go for a reasonable price is Mexico, otherwise they usually have to fly into Toronto and then to the Caribbbean. But I have looked into Apple Vacations before, since we are also close to Detroit airport, and I have seen good deals through them the odd time.

Kim

We are booking the Royal Suites Turquesa in Punta Cana for either 10 or 14 days in Feb 2011. Cancelled our planned cruise and going to go this route instead.

We stayed here two years ago for our honeymoon and it was absolutely FANTASTIC! You will have a blast! :D

Archived