Bon Voyage World Cruisers 2010 ( thats better )

Gaznjo

Nearly missed her again.... it was dark and at first I didn't think it was her.... then I saw the stacks LOL

2768105090040575311S600x600Q85.jpg

Another great shot joanne,

That must be an amazing sight to sail past at night.

Its a wonder the ship doesnt have a lean on it , as I bet everyone would be standing on that side.

Isnt it annoying, when I clicked on there , when I was wanting to catch her, the site would not open.

Just clicked on now , and had no trouble at all.

Wonder if its got anything to do with the numbers all trying to view at the same time?

The same thing happens sometimes with the Panama Canal cams.:eek:

Just another tip that may help some folk.

For uploading photos, Photobucket, part of Web Shots is quite good for quickly uploading just 1 or 2 at a time, and it gives gives you the [image] link for posting directly on to message boards.

by the time the webcam panned back out she was already going past

2452602400040575311S600x600Q85.jpg

Great shoot packetau!!, better then last years!

Kiwi K & Kiwi c plus all the rest of you staying up all hours to capture shots - you sure are a dedicated bunch :p

Yes, you could say that :), but it helps with the different time zones, e.g.: Australia been behind NZ etc… just wait till the Dawn gets to the Panama Canal, then the Time zones will play a big part.

I've only recently checked the World Cruise as my neighbours are on it. Gave up at midnight last night when I realised I only needed to check here today to discover all the details ;)

Another neighbour had an email today and seems they are having a great time....learning ballroom dancing, DH has joined the Choir. No complaints except Boston was very expensive :eek:

Keep up the good work - don't know how you all find time to watch the webcams and read blogs. I've noted them but not read any yet.B E V

I guess its because I work on a computer most of the day, so I can keep an eye on the ship web cams, if I am not working too hard!.

Nearly missed her again.... it was dark and at first I didn't think it was her.... then I saw the stacks LOL

2768105090040575311S600x600Q85.jpg

Another money shoot packetau!, Well done! & Thank you!

Prehaps you need to start a thread with all the webcam links, for your cruise next year.

I am hoping packetau is keeping a bookmark of all the web cams she’s been using and then next year I can make a list of all the web cams for all the ports she’s going to!

I will look for some over the next few days... I feel a little cammed out LOL...

LOL, I am not surprised!

kiwi cruzer... haven't you got any news for me yet !!!

No sorry, we have still have not made up our minds on what we are going to do next year (at the moment It’s a toss up between the Pearl 28 day to the islands or the Dawn). We are still trying to make our minds up on what we want to do this year!!

I will be interested to read the blogs during their stops in the Bahamas, as we also call in there in March, towards the end of our South American cruise on Star Princess.

As for the Bermuda triangle theories, Kiwi Kruzer..David seems up on it, I have read books on it, with the missing aircraft, Mary Celeste and other old vessels etc, any cruise ships lost in the 'triangle?' Well we all hope the DP is not the first !

I have just been reading Diane & George blog: http://1worldcruise.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-66-and-67-sailing-in-bermuda.html and they said that the big wigs get on at L.A. to inspect the ship.

It will be interesting to hear if Princess USA say anything about how Princess Australia is treating their ship.

Archived