Bon Voyage World Cruisers 2010 ( thats better )

Gaznjo

Reading the blogs it amuses me that suddenly there's happy hour....or should I say apparently now 'happy evenings' every night on board since they have cruised into USA territory. One has to wonder why this was not happening for the earlier part of the world cruise?:confused:

Don't tell me we are being short changed again in the Southern Hemisphere.

Jillybean:)

I have read it on the american boards for a while now... it is called Power Hour or drinks or something.... they pay $2.99 US ours $4 aud though it might disappear once they cross the equator LOL

joanne

Where is everyone tonight??????

dawn_bridge.jpg

I am here :), but I am having problems with saving images to the shipwatcher gallery, so Iam having to save the images to my computer and upload them to my hosting account, so I am waiting for the ship to dock, before I post my images.....

hi guys..... sorry I missed last night.... but by the time she docked i was asleep....stayed up as long as i could but I think I am coming down with the flu as i was feeling alittle achey.... hmmm wont be pleasant at the football tonight though!!

joanne

Archived