Hi My name is......

*Sparkle*

Hi My name is Sparkle......and I am a cruise addict!

I took a cruise with my cousin on whim in 2007 and fell in love! When I returned from my cruise I had this empty feeling inside for months and I couldn't figure out why....then while in the mall I walked past a local travel agency that was advertising cruises and it clicked!!

I walked in and started talking to an agent who explained to me about the different cruiselines and what they each have to offer. I kid u not we talked for about 3 hours and she sent me home with a stack of books without asking for any contact info. Later that same month I came back to book the first of many cruises with her, in fact we are very close friends now and are planning a cruise for later on this year.

I know that I will ALWAYS be an addict, how about you??

I took a cruise with my cousin on whim in 2007 and fell in love! When I returned from my cruise I had this empty feeling inside for months and I couldn't figure out why....then while in the mall I walked past a local travel agency that was advertising cruises and it clicked!!

I walked in and started talking to an agent who explained to me about the different cruiselines and what they each have to offer. I kid u not we talked for about 3 hours and she sent me home with a stack of books without asking for any contact info. Later that same month I came back to book the first of many cruises with her, in fact we are very close friends now and are planning a cruise for later on this year.

Me too, as you can see from my sig we prefer CCL. Now I'm what some call 'a balcony snob'. It is true once you have sailed with a balcony it is very hard to go with anthing else. We did try one time, but no more. I stood with my nose almost pressed to the window about all the time I was in the cabin! :eek: So from now on it's a balcony or nothing! ;)

Luv's Crusin'

Hello Sparkle. Glad you could make the meeting. Hello everyone, my name is Andraé, & I too, am an cruise addict. I come here for rehabilitation and my cure is to take more & MORE cruises. I'm proud that I could attend today's meeting!

Hello Sparkle. Glad you could make the meeting. Hello everyone, my name is Andraé, & I too, am an cruise addict. I come here for rehabilitation and my cure is to take more & MORE cruises. I'm proud that I could attend today's meeting!

Good morning Andrae, you are so funny:p Add me to the list:)

I hated that depressing feeling after my first cruise. In fact, I was on a post cruise 3 dayer, and couldn't believe the feeling.

I had my second cruise booked by the end of that week.

VIOLA!

I was just telling my husband about how much of a cruise addict I am on Tuesday!!

I literally am on this site everyday and I am always looking for the next one.

This is one addiction I don't want a cure from. I even considered moving to Florida so that I can have more port options!! LOL :D

I also am a cruise addict, I don't want to recover.

My first cruise was after a divorce with 2 single girlfriends on RCL:D.

The next was Carnival sensation. I have remarried and my husband is also a cruise addict. I will be going on my 10th cruise and 9th on Carnival next year:).

It looks like I am in good company.

I am a serious cruise/cruise critic addict. Big time. And I love it. I was very depressed when we returned from our 10-nt MexRiv cruise in March because DH informed me that we were taking two major land trips, one in '11 and one in '12, which I had agreed to do, but also knowing that there would likely not be any cruises during that time. It was more than I could handle. I'm dead serious....I was NOT a happy camper. After a few weeks of me being sad, DH said, "find us something not expensive out of Baltimore and book it." Ergo, our upcoming 7-nt Pride cruise to the Bahamas in October. Then, we were working on the dates of our land trip for next year (2 weeks in France and Spain--not shabby, I admit,) and before he knew what hit him, we were booked on the Barcelona to FLL TA as our transportation home from Europe. He's happy, I'm happy, and we are both actually really excited about doing our first TA--14 glorious days/nights on a beautiful ship. Life is good.

And that is the story of THIS cruise addict. Oh, BTW, I'm a semi-retired addictions nurse--honest to goodness....:o:D

Sparkle- admitting you are an addict is the first step to recovery. wait, who wants to recover from being a cruise addict!!! I was addicted before I even took my first cruise thanks to cruisecritic :D

I am not looking for rehab just people to share my addiction with! LOL :D

I am a serious cruise/cruise critic addict. Big time. And I love it. I was very depressed when we returned from our 10-nt MexRiv cruise in March because DH informed me that we were taking two major land trips, one in '11 and one in '12, which I had agreed to do, but also knowing that there would likely not be any cruises during that time. It was more than I could handle. I'm dead serious....I was NOT a happy camper. After a few weeks of me being sad, DH said, "find us something not expensive out of Baltimore and book it." Ergo, our upcoming 7-nt Pride cruise to the Bahamas in October. Then, we were working on the dates of our land trip for next year (2 weeks in France and Spain--not shabby, I admit,) and before he knew what hit him, we were booked on the Barcelona to FLL TA as our transportation home from Europe. He's happy, I'm happy, and we are both actually really excited about doing our first TA--14 glorious days/nights on a beautiful ship. Life is good.

And that is the story of THIS cruise addict. Oh, BTW, I'm a semi-retired addictions nurse--honest to goodness....:o:D

LOL ~ TA is definitely on my cruise wishlist! Along with Alaska and Hawaii!

I took so many land vacations with my sons that I have years of cruising to even the score!

My name is Carla and I'm an Addict.

*I'm a Cruise W**re!

*I'm a Balcony Snob!

*I eat/sleep cruising!

*I search cruise boards everyday!

*I pack my luggage a month or more in advance!:eek:

Please help Send me on Another One Soon.....

I promise to be a good girl....

Clean my room.....:D

(lolololol)

LOL ~ TA is definitely on my cruise wishlist! Along with Alaska and Hawaii!

I took so many land vacations with my sons that I have years of cruising to even the score!

I also have Alaska and Hawaii on my short list, along with my dream cruise of the Greek Islands......ahhhhh, so good to dream......;):)

You will always be an addict and will need "Therapy" the rest of your life...

Archived