Juicy Rewards received OBC today!

orangegrove

I'm excited, I just received an email from NCL and they approved the Juicy Rewards from Tropicana for my 2 week Epic cruise in July. What an easy way to get $100 bucks. We only drink Tropicana. It cost me a stamp, paper, envelope, and ink. Definately worth $100! :D

We also just received an email today that our Tropicana rewards were approved for our POA cruise in September. Are you able to see it in your account online? I can't find it there.

No, I don't see it online, but I am making a copy of the email and bringing it with me. Hopefully it will be a non issue. I'm glad others recieved the email. The email itself looked a little plain. No logos or anything but it had my receipt attached.

Can you elaborate on the discount? How did you get it or what do you have to do? Drink 20 cases of OJ? :)

Thanks.

Lee

Actually I only needed 9 points and that is only (3) 1/2 gallons of juice. We easily drink one of those a week. My husband has oj coming out of his veins! :D Go to tropicana's site and all the info is there.

Both of our NCL cruises are booked under the military rate (10% discount). I seem to recall reading (somewhere) that makes us ineligible --- is that correct?

Tom

It never hurts to try, you can also use the points for other things if you're denied by NCL. Just have to write to get your points back. Lots of people have been declined and others (like me) got an OBC on top of what I got from the TA.

Good Luck! :)

If you read the original thread there are a few codes posted which still worked this morning. I signed up for juicy rewards this morning and took the survey to get my first point. Using the codes on the original post, I was able to get an additional 3 points. I then purchased a carton of Trop 50 Pineapple/Mango juice at the grocery store this morning. This was worth double the normal 3 points for the orange juice, so when I entered the codes for the Trop 50 carton, I now have 10 points in Tropicana's Juicy Rewards program. I will be using 9 points for the $300 OBC since we have booked a Penthouse Suite for our 10/30/11 cruise on the NCL Spirit.

There were two options for NCL the $100.00 OBC credit for Balcony cabin category and above and an option for $300.00 OBC for booking a Suite category at least 9 months in advance and sailing before 10/31/11. I made the cutoff for the OBC credit by one day. I was glad to have found the original post for the Tropicana promotion since I just booked our Suite on the Spirit for next years cruise. For an approximate purchase of 2.69 and postage I should be able to get a $300 OBC just for reading Cruise Critic. What a great site.............

It never hurts to try, you can also use the points for other things if you're denied by NCL. Just have to write to get your points back. Lots of people have been declined and others (like me) got an OBC on top of what I got from the TA.

Good Luck! :)

Thanks - you are right... what's the most I would be out? A few $ for juice!!

... For an approximate purchase of 2.69 and postage I should be able to get a $300 OBC just for reading Cruise Critic. What a great site.............

CHA CHING!! :cool:

Tom

Yeah! I am so thankful for this board! I would have never even known about this program if it was not for this board! I sent in my coupon from Tropicana yesterday and hope to get that email for $300 OBC soon! Thanks everyone! :) LOVE free money!

Michelle

I gave it a try and got rejected because I booked my cruise a week before the offer period. I read about others who did this and their offer was accepted, so I guess it depends on who processes your request. :(

Got my email today saying my Juicy Rewards OBC was approved. I have no idea how I was approved because I got the soda cards packages for both kids when I booked and also a small discount but I am happy! I do worry that I will get on the ship and not get our soda cards because they cost more than the OBC but oh well, we'll see what happens.

Thanks so much op! I saw your thread Sunday, signed up and had juice in the fridge, mailed it Monday and today, Friday, it is already approved!

I too just saw the post about the tropicana OBC. I was curious to know if I get the $100 OBC through tropicana will that affect any other OBC I may get from my Travel Agent. I havent as of yet recvd any OBC through the TA, but TA said he would check with NCL before my final docs are sent to me. Does anybody know if TA OBC will interfere with any other OBC.

My Travel Agent is currently offering promotions now for the Epic in August 2010 with up to 300 OBC. I noticed this on his website & mentioned something to him that when I signed up 6 monhs ago I never recvd any OBC from him and asked if I was entitled. He told me no but would check before I was mailed my final documents. So if he is able to get me any or more OBC in the next few months, I didn't want that to interfe with the Tropican jiuce rewards OBC for 100 OBC. DO you know if you can get both OBC, or does one OBC cancel out anther OBC.

Supposedly, if you booked under certain promotions or already have OBC, you won't qualify for juicy rewards obc but try anyway. You can always get your points refunded if they don't give you the promo. Plus, unlike coke rewards, you only need 9 points for the NCL reward. When you first sign up, there are quite a few codes that are "free" online so it is very easy to get points as long as you enter the codes in the first 6 hours of signing up. For the first 9 points, we had 2 ojs in the fridge and the rest of the points were "free".

Also, we are on an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle and found many rewards for that city like 2 for 1 admissions to museums!

Archived