Carnival Prices

Sue909

Ugh, I wanted to book a cruise from NY to Canada August 19th since that seems to be the only date that works for us before school starts. I got busy with other things and now came back and it looks like the price went up and there is no early saver anymore. Does anyone think the price will go back down? Ugh, that's what I get for procrastinating. Does early saver stop at a certain date?

Thanks,

Sue

Ugh, I wanted to book a cruise from NY to Canada August 19th since that seems to be the only date that works for us before school starts. I got busy with other things and now came back and it looks like the price went up and there is no early saver anymore. Does anyone think the price will go back down? Ugh, that's what I get for procrastinating. Does early saver stop at a certain date?

Thanks,

Sue

Yes, I am not certain but it is something like 3 months before a 5 day or less

and 5 months for a 7 day. If that is not correct, it is something like that.

Others will tell you more ;)

I've watched our fares go up, then down, and now it's back up again. In fact, as of last night, the deck 2 interior that we have our kids booked in, is now going for $200 more than what we paid for our cove balcony. :eek:

Keep checking daily.

My friend over July 4th, got her 2nd price drop last week. Out of New Orleans and I think the oil spill might have some nervous and why? ...but she got a price drop same time frame last summer too .. prices do drop during the summer.

ES once its gone, wouldnt come back

Archived