Fascination In Jacksonville

APDMOM

Hi!

I’ve really enjoyed this thread!

I have 2 requests and am hoping you can help me with them.

I’m looking for a good full length picture of the Fascination (bow toward front if possible) to use as a door decoration for 3 cabins we will be in this coming Saturday, Feb. 8th. I’m hoping with all the ones you have taken over the years you might be able to attach a few to an email and send them back to me for me to use.

My next request if you aren’t busy is to see if you could do pictures of the sailing this Saturday, Feb. 8th? My husband had a heart attack in December and before he goes back to work we are taking a short cruise on the Fascination (first time on her for us) with 2 other couples who are great friends of ours. This will be one of the couples first cruise so they are very excited. This is our first vacation in 19 years without any children tagging along. I’m not sure what I’ll do with out them but I’m sure I’ll adjust.

Anyway, if you could do either of these for me I would greatly appreciate it! My email is agrant@dpp.us.com.

I tried to email you at ADPMOM@live.com but for some reason it came back undeliverable.

You are doing a great thing –

Thanks so much!

Hi!

I’ve really enjoyed this thread!

I have 2 requests and am hoping you can help me with them.

I’m looking for a good full length picture of the Fascination (bow toward front if possible) to use as a door decoration for 3 cabins we will be in this coming Saturday, Feb. 8th. I’m hoping with all the ones you have taken over the years you might be able to attach a few to an email and send them back to me for me to use.

My next request if you aren’t busy is to see if you could do pictures of the sailing this Saturday, Feb. 8th? My husband had a heart attack in December and before he goes back to work we are taking a short cruise on the Fascination (first time on her for us) with 2 other couples who are great friends of ours. This will be one of the couples first cruise so they are very excited. This is our first vacation in 19 years without any children tagging along. I’m not sure what I’ll do with out them but I’m sure I’ll adjust.

Anyway, if you could do either of these for me I would greatly appreciate it! My email is agrant@dpp.us.com.

I tried to email you at ADPMOM@live.com but for some reason it came back undeliverable.

You are doing a great thing –

Thanks so much!

Hi, GeorgiaMomof4,

I just sent you an e-mail with some pictures. The D and P were switched around in the address above... mine is APDMOM@live.com

I will be there Saturday, unless the weather is too stormy. :) Enjoy your last few days of planning!

• 2 weeks later...
We will be on the February 17 sailing. This will be our first carnival cruise. We are celebrating our 33 rd anniversary. Would a picture of our sail away to add to memory book

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

We will also be on the sailing on 2/17 and would love to have a sail away photo!

We are traveling with a couple of newbies and this would be a great photo for them (and us!)

Thanks so much!!

Tammi

Hi cruisedreamin-gang & Tammi,

I have posted your pictures on the roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41716533#post41716533

They can also be found in the album on the photo website:

http://s834.photobucket.com/user/APDMOM/library/Fascination%202%2017%202014?sort=3&page=1

Hope your cruise is unforgettable!

Thanks so much for doing our pictures for our sailing on February 8th.

My friend from work left today and I see you have done pictures of today's also!

This is her first cruise and she will be so excited. I'll be sure she sees them.

Thanks again for doing ours - I know it was freezing cold!

Thanks so much for doing our pictures for our sailing on February 8th.

My friend from work left today and I see you have done pictures of today's also!

This is her first cruise and she will be so excited. I'll be sure she sees them.

Thanks again for doing ours - I know it was freezing cold!

You are welcome :) I will be posting more of the pictures of your sailing to my photobucket album for you. I have been enjoying a few days with my family and did not get to the rest of them until last night. Hope your friend enjoys her first cruise...with calm seas!

APDMOM,

We are sailing on the Fascination leaving on March 13. If you are available, I would really appreciate it if you can take some pictures of the ship.

This cruise was a surprise vacation for my wife's 50th birthday.

Thank you again (hopefully) in advance.

Howard

Your pics are so good! Will you be able to take pics on March 22nd?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi! I am sorry I missed your previous post... I did not get the notification from cc. I will actually be in the Caribbean that day on our own cruise.

Sorry we can't make it. Enjoy your cruise! :)

APDMOM,

We are sailing on the Fascination leaving on March 13. If you are available, I would really appreciate it if you can take some pictures of the ship.

This cruise was a surprise vacation for my wife's 50th birthday.

Thank you again (hopefully) in advance.

Howard

Hi Howard,

Unfortunately, I have meetings most Thursday nights. So, I will not be available. If the ship leaves early, I might be able to stop by on the way to my meeting. I will keep an eye on the marine traffic. Hope it works out.

Either way, enjoy your cruise! :)

Hi! I am sorry I missed your previous post... I did not get the notification from cc. I will actually be in the Caribbean that day on our own cruise.

Sorry we can't make it. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Congratulations on being able to take another cruise and take pictures of where you usually take pictures of the Fascination. :D

Congratulations on being able to take another cruise and take pictures of where you usually take pictures of the Fascination. :D

Thanks! We can't wait... We are actually going from FLL this time on Independence of the Seas! Counting down 13 more days. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello ADPMOM. I love your pictures, they are wonderful! I have really enjoyed looking at the pictures you have taken. Is there anyway you might be available for the June 2nd sailing?

Yes, I can do that! Hopefully the weather cooperates. See you there :)

ADPMOM, I think it is super cool that you have been taking photos of sail away for so many!!!!

I will be sailing the Fascination with extended family on June 7. Would you do me a BIG favor, please? Take a picture of the ship sailing off with us? I plan to do a detailed picture cruise review when I return and would love to include your photo.

Edited by mpcaruth

If any of you have a drink server in the MDR or at the night club named GUSTI......tell him "Hi" from the Moylans. He was fabulous on our Freedom Cruise in 2012 and our group of 13 has stayed in contact with him. We are wishing we were sailing on the Fascination just to see him!!

Have a great trip!

ADPMOM, I think it is super cool that you have been taking photos of sail away for so many!!!!

I will be sailing the Fascination with extended family on June 7. Would you do me a BIG favor, please? Take a picture of the ship sailing off with us? I plan to do a detailed picture cruise review when I return and would love to include your photo.

I (kind of) wish I could, but we will be on our own cruise adventure that day. :) That is just a good excuse for you to book Fascination again!

I (kind of) wish I could, but we will be on our own cruise adventure that day. :) That is just a good excuse for you to book Fascination again!

Have FUN!!!!! I think about cruising so much, I cannot imagine seeing a cruise ship go by every week.

I think April 25th, 2011 will be the last time you will see the Fascination heading out on a cruise From Jacksonville. Goodbye Jacksonville.

I know this is three years old but Jaxport and Carnival had just renewed the lease (if that's what it's called) that year and then just again just very recently. So Fascination will continue out of Jax for at least another year.

My husband and I and his parents will be cruising the Fascination on 12/15 I know its a way away but would love for you to be able to get some pics of us at sail away!

Hi! I have added you to our calendar. If it is not too dark by the time the ship gets to Mayport, we should be able to take the pics. Enjoy the countdown to your adventure :)

Hi! I have added you to our calendar. If it is not too dark by the time the ship gets to Mayport, we should be able to take the pics. Enjoy the countdown to your adventure :)

Great thank you, we are looking forward to it!!! Two of our friends just booked with us this weekend also, we are excited December cannot come soon enough.