Spiegel????

sharod

Has anyone here ever ordered from Spiegel.com???

There are a couple items that I would like to pick up, shirts and swimsuit, and was wondering about the quality of the clothing they sell.

I have. I find the quality so-so for the prices (and legs are usually narrow so I have fit problems) I've kept a couple of the knit dresses I've ordered (on sale) but returned pants. If the product is on sale, I'll order, but not at full price.

I just received a swimsuit today. It is a shape fx suit and I like the quality for the price. My only complaint is the color is completely different than it looked online and I probably should have gone one size up.

I've read some bad reviews online regarding spiegels customer service, but I didn't have any complaints. Shipping charges were high, but the prices were great so it cancels each other out IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

I have always had great success with Spiegel. I find their clothes are true to size and you can get some great deals on clearance items. Also, you can almost always find coupon codes online which will offset the price of shipping.

Archived