Memorial Day Weekend Air Sale

iancal

Do the US airlines traditionally have any sales over the weekend? We need to book to San Juan for December travel and thought that we should perhaps wait until next weekend to do so. Thanks.

My suggestion is to begin to look at prices now to get a sense of what they are and then at some point lock in what you believe is a good price.

Right now you may be seeing some last minute Memorial Day sales and that is not for travel in December but for travel this weekend. I don't think you will see any sales for December because it is Memorial Day weekend.

Not sure when you are traveling in December but if it is late December flights will likely be in demand between the continental USA and Puero Rico due to the holiday season.

Keith

I feel I got a GREAT deal today with United!!!!! We have to fly home the Saturday after Thanksgiving!!!!!! For months it was like $300 just the flight home, JUST got it for $182! Very Happy now that it is out of the way!!!!!! Now I feel complete and ready for my cruise!!!!!! GOOD luck everyone!!!!! :D

I feel I got a GREAT deal today with United!!!!! We have to fly home the Saturday after Thanksgiving!!!!!! For months it was like $300 just the flight home, JUST got it for $182! Very Happy now that it is out of the way!!!!!! Now I feel complete and ready for my cruise!!!!!! GOOD luck everyone!!!!! :D

Was that one way, FLL-ROC? It's always good to check all options, not just look at one airline. Good price; I see a one way ticket on that date for your routing on UA, lowest fare $314, so that was very good.

Was that one way, FLL-ROC? It's always good to check all options, not just look at one airline. Good price; I see a one way ticket on that date for your routing on UA, lowest fare $314, so that was very good.

YES that was one way! I know we did get a great price! That was the total price with taxes too! :D It was MIA TO ROC! Wanted FLL to ROC BUT way more money! I heard there is a shuttle you can take from FLL to MIA for $15pp! not bad!

Archived