Shirley Temples

Are Shirley Temples included in the soda package? or just plain soda?

Yes. It's just sprite and grenadine (or maraschino cherry juice). The bartenders will make one for you on the soda card.

Thanks! I thought I would get a laugh! I had just asked my daughter if she needed a soda card this cruise and she replied that she only drinks Shirley Temples in the evening. Tickled me, but I guess I should be thankful that a 20 year old is still entertained by flavored soda!!!

Thanks! I thought I would get a laugh! I had just asked my daughter if she needed a soda card this cruise and she replied that she only drinks Shirley Temples in the evening. Tickled me, but I guess I should be thankful that a 20 year old is still entertained by flavored soda!!!

That is cute. If she is only going to drink 1 or 2 per day, you may want to rethink the soda card. They cost about $6 (on average) per day.

While my kids have gotten shirley temples with the soda card (as well roy rogers) there are some ships that don't allow it. I believe Freedom does not. You may want to wait until boarding to ask one of the bartenders BEFORE buying the soda card.

I have an 18-year-old who drinks the cruise Shirley Temples all day long haha.

My kids used to like to have a Shirley Temple at dinner. Last year on the Freedom they were not able to get it with the soda card. Not sure about other ships because they've switched to plain soda before their chocolate milks now.

On the Freedom laat year some bartenders allowed it on the soda card but most did not. I have a hard time understanding the reasoning behind not allowing it but at least on the Freedom last year I think the official answer to the question is no - it isn't allowed on the soda card.

Shirley Temples are included on the soda card for the following ships that we know of (according to my 12 year old son and my ship board accounts):

Carnival Ecstasy

Enchantment of the Seas

Carnival Sensation

then that must be the only ship because even on the oasis they gave me an occasional shirley temple on my soda card.

Yes, we have gotten ST's on Enchantment, Explorer, & Brilliance. Definitive NO on Freedom, and my kids didn't bother asking on Independence.

Archived