Welcome back, middle-aged mom!

usha

I'm looking forward to meeting up with Diane. Hope she's as good as M-aM says. It sounds like it was a fun time.

Ruth, Diane is fabulous!She is so warm and welcoming to everyone. She's there to have a good time with her guests, and she wants everyone to enjoy themselves. She encourages as much participation as you feel comfortable with. If she doesn't know a song you request, by the end of the cruise she will do the research and play it for you! Great alto voice. I've never been a piano bar regular, but on this cruise my sister and I were there every evening. We listened to her for hours:)

Very nice Pictures!!!!

Thank you....We can not wait till our Alaska Land trip NOW!!! I am ready to go NOW especially after seeing your wonderful pictures.....

By the way Middle-aged Mom, we will be at the Seattle airport for a couple of hours June 22, 2010!!!

David

Thanks David, I would love to see you and trvlcrzy when you're in town, but unfortunately we'll be at the coast at that time. I know you'll have a fantastic trip. Looking forward to your photos.

Karen I want to Welcome you and your sister home from the Amsterdam :) I do not get to spend as much time in Cruise Critic as I use to but I do look out for postings of special C Friends ;)

I am so glad you had a great time.

Thanks, Lisa, I sure do miss you around here. My sister has become a new HAL convert. We had such a great cruise together. We had so much fun we're booked on the Amsterdam 14-day itinerary for May 27-June 10, 2011, in the same cabin!

stryker was on the world, he was magic.

Yes, he is. The joy in him comes up, and right out his fingertips. He makes the piano sing with his joy.

Not wanting to derail this thread (but it's on p.2 now, so I don't feel so guilty), but I was wondering---

Did Stryker do his Old Tyme Gosple Hour presentations on Sunday nights on the World? They were so popular on the Rotterdam that eventually they were moved from the Piano Lounge, to the Ocean Bar, and finally to the show lounge. He had that many followers for it!

Archived