Luggage tags????

KAYEF

:confused: We've been on many cruises but this will be our first on Celebrity and I've been doing the online paperwork. I canNOT find the place to print the Luggage Tags. Can someone please help me?

Thanks!

You will need to request the luggage tags be sent to you. I don't remember exactly where, but it's an option when you're filling out your online paperwork. They should arrive within a few days of ordering. We upgraded last Friday, I ordered new ones Saturday and they arrived yesterday.

I know I've read on here in the past two weeks about ordering the luggage tags and I keep looking but am not able to find any place to request them on my reservations page either. I thought I was the only one.

To a recent thread [still active as of two days ago] on the same topic... In my experience, you won't have the link to order them online--via My Celebrity--until about 45 days prior to sail date...

Thanks to Cheryl20772 for the art work!

Even if you have a TA, you should still go the http://www.celebritycruises.com/ website and register there.

Enter your reservation number; so you can "manage" it. That's where you will find the button to order your luggage tags:

luggage-tags.gif

That is also where you go to do your online check-in, print out your Xpress pass and print your "edocs".

check-in.gif

You will not see the link to order your bag tags until the monies have been received by X. So even if you have paid your TA if you cannot see this link then it means your TA has not yet passed on the monies.

We are sailing on the Liberty of the Seas July 11 and the Solstice July 25th. I called Crown and Anchor (RCCL) and asked about luggage tags. The rep said that they would automatically be mailed several weeks prior to sailing. I asked if the same were true for Celebrity and she said yes.

My wife and I are on the leaving on the Solstice july 11th. Tried over the weekend to send for my luggage tags and on the Celebrity website when I sign in there is a message saying that they have exceeded the maximum number of luggage tags and that we would have to get them at the pier when we arrive. Not sure how much this will slow down the embarkation process, hopefully not much. Anyone else have to get their tags upon arrival?

THANKS EVERYONE!

I know "assume" is a bad word :p but, I'm assuming that the place to click for Luggage Tags will appear closer to our cruise, which is Sept. 24th.

My wife and I are on the leaving on the Solstice july 11th. Tried over the weekend to send for my luggage tags and on the Celebrity website when I sign in there is a message saying that they have exceeded the maximum number of luggage tags and that we would have to get them at the pier when we arrive. Not sure how much this will slow down the embarkation process, hopefully not much. Anyone else have to get their tags upon arrival?
For us it is not a matter of "have to" because we much prefer to get our luggage tags at the pier. We have been doing that for several years now. It is quick and easy. No need to bother with ordering them in advance or bringing them along from home.

For us it is not a matter of "have to" because we much prefer to get our luggage tags at the pier. We have been doing that for several years now. It is quick and easy. No need to bother with ordering them in advance or bringing them along from home.

Thanks I'll worry no more:)

Just returned from our first Celebrity cruise sailing out of Southampton. I was very confused as well regarding printing our own luggage labels.

It appears to vary depending on which Country you are in.

The following is what happens in England:-

About 2 to 3 weeks before you travel you will receive a booklet of Guest Documents which includes a set of luggage labels already printed with your names on. Ours came via our travel agent but I assume that you would receive them from Celebrity if you booked directly with them.

Have a good trip, we did.

I just got the link as well to print our luggage tags. Since I've never done this before on Royal Caribbean cruises, I had a few questions as well.

1. Do I just print these on my inkjet printer? If so, then how exactly do I get them to stay on to my luggage, since I don't have that "elastic tie" that you normally find at the airport. 2. How do I prevent them from accidentally tearing after the bag handlers take the bags at the pier, since it's just going to be on normal paper and not a more durable laminated type of paper?

3. If for some reason I change rooms after I print the tags, is it simply a question of just making another request for new tags?

4. What is the disadvantage of not printing our tags? I think in the past, I've had guys at the pier simply ask the cabin number, they right it on a tag, and just put it on our bag.

I just got the link as well to print our luggage tags. Since I've never done this before on Royal Caribbean cruises, I had a few questions as well.

1. Do I just print these on my inkjet printer? If so, then how exactly do I get them to stay on to my luggage, since I don't have that "elastic tie" that you normally find at the airport. 2. How do I prevent them from accidentally tearing after the bag handlers take the bags at the pier, since it's just going to be on normal paper and not a more durable laminated type of paper?

3. If for some reason I change rooms after I print the tags, is it simply a question of just making another request for new tags?

4. What is the disadvantage of not printing our tags? I think in the past, I've had guys at the pier simply ask the cabin number, they right it on a tag, and just put it on our bag.

1. Yes, print them on your inkjet printer. We filled them out, then taped clear packing tape on them. I think we just looped them over the luggage handles and used the tape to secure one end to the other.

2. The packing tape prevents them from tearing.

3. I'm not sure on this one. I would imagine you could print another set. If that doesn't work, a phone call to Celebrity or your travel agent should.

4. I'm not sure there is a disadvantage.

Archived