Ft. Lauderdale transfers

Mgobluefan

We used SAS Transportation for our 5/2/10 cruise - worked great (to Miami hotel from Fort Lauderdale airport, then from cruise port to airport). Very reasonable price and quick service. I think website is ridesas.com?

Pam in KY

We used SAS also last year. Very good service. We (4 of us) shared the van with 2 other couples on the way to the ship (Carnival Liberty). On the way back, we shared it with 2 other couples, one from our ship and one from the Liberty of the Seas. We had to wait and then walk a bit to catch it after the cruise, but no problems. We plan to use them again next summer too

I have a party of 6. Is SAS still the best way to go?

I think so. It might cost a little less for a cab but 6 people and luggage would not fit into one cab unless you can find a cab van and I'm not sure if they charge the same as a regular taxi.

I have a party of 6. Is SAS still the best way to go?

You could look at a private limo service. But at 15.00 per person, I think SAS will be your most economical. Check their web site. I think you will pay a little less too because of your full van number.:)

Archived