Shopping in Brooklyn

Gittel

Will be docking at Pier 12. Instead of a very expensive ride into Manhattan are there any shopping centers preferably with a drugstore or a Target or similar nearby.

There is a Target on Atlantic Avenue that is about a twenty minute or so ride.

Jonathan

Will be docking at Pier 12. Instead of a very expensive ride into Manhattan are there any shopping centers preferably with a drugstore or a Target or similar nearby.

Arecibo will take you to the Atlantic Terminal shopping center for about $10-its at the corner of Atlantic Avenue and Flatbush avenue about 4 miles from the terminal(less than 20 minutes most times) but I would tell you I live 5 blocks from there and rarely rarely go to this shopping center...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Terminal_Mall

hopefully I won't be described as racist if I tell you IMO its a ghetto mall.

go to Manhattan it doesn't take that much longer.

What are you looking to buy? Are you going to have a specific need to fill a prescription at a pharmacy, to buy snacks, some other particular item, or just to browse around a number of stores?

There are stores along Court St and Smith Street just a few minutes away---pharmacy chains like Rite Aid, and most of the other stores are "Mom & Pop" stores. You are also very close to the huge Fairway supermarket. Another "nay" vote for the Target on Atlantic & Flatbush!

Archived