Entertainment changes on Emerald Princess

Princess Patty

We will be on the Emerald Princess for Sept 5-19 2010. It is combining the Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises. My husband later noticed there was a 10 day Southern Caribbean sailing on Emerald the day we debark. You guessed it; we are now booked on that also. Does anyone know if the entertainment (movies, shows comics,etc) will be differant on each of these legs? Thanks. :)

Sorry to tell you this, but the main entertainment on any B2B or combination of B2B's is normally the same. Except if they have a few new entertainers board, such as musicians or comedians, which can happen, but normally doesn't. You will probably have the same entertainment on each of these cruises.

You will also have the same menus on the first two segments and for 7 of the ten days on the third segment.

But with all the choices on the menus, this is not a negative. You can either try something different or enjoy a favorite again.

We will be on the Emerald Princess for Sept 5-19 2010. It is combining the Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises. My husband later noticed there was a 10 day Southern Caribbean sailing on Emerald the day we debark. You guessed it; we are now booked on that also. Does anyone know if the entertainment (movies, shows comics,etc) will be differant on each of these legs? Thanks. :)

Hopefully you will be able to post some info during the first 2 legs of your cruise....we will be on the 10 night leg with you for a big b-day celebration. I would be on all three legs myself if I could get the time off from work and of course, if I could afford to do so.

Were you able to get the same room for all three legs??

We've done a back to back with the Eastern and Western Caribbean before. There are so many different things to do on these cruises that you only have to repeat if you want to. We found ourselves missing some things we really wanted to do as you cannot be in two places at once. This way, you will get to try everything at least once and twice if you like it.

So, I am not kidding...if you get a chance to post during the first couple of cruises, we would really love it.

Thanks for the info. I am sure we will be able to find enough to fill our time. We have requested the same cabin for all the segments but don't know yet as our cabin hasn't been assigned yet.

I am sure wherever your cabin is, you will have a great time.

Archived