Show and Meal times

Just booked our first Royal Carabbean cruise on Liberty of the Seas for next march. Can someone please tell me the show times and meal times, we currently have a reservation for the early meal, but is this going to be too early? Alos on My time dining, can you just turn up or do you have to book, and are you seated with others??

We were main dining which was 6pm and the show was at 9pm. The second sitting was at 8.30pm and then their show was at 11pm. The earlier sitting was excellent for us as children get hungry early and this also fitted in well with shows and kids club. I would find 11pm too late to see a show.

There are disadvantages however, the activities such as the wall and flowrider don't start until 3.30pm on port days which doesn't give you much time, you will be restricted to the 5pm ice show as you will not have finished dinner by 7pm and because of this we missed some of the sailaway.

Ideal if you are at all concerned would be my time dining then you can pick and choose as you like. I would still go for first sitting despite some disadvantages for our family.

Early or main seating will see the shows AFTER dinner. Late seating goes to the shows before dinner (or during early seating!!!), so really, everyone has to be ready at about the same time....

then, there are a couple "adult" shows that start after both seating...at 10:30pm.

Early or main seating will see the shows AFTER dinner. Late seating goes to the shows before dinner (or during early seating!!!), so really, everyone has to be ready at about the same time....

then, there are a couple "adult" shows that start after both seating...at 10:30pm.

I've been wondering the same questions. We picked the earlier dinner time (I'm diabetic and am used to eating dinner earlier) but I was wondering if it would interfere with things. Does anyone know, if we picked my-time dining, do we eat alone or with others? DH nd I would like the company of other diners!

I've been wondering the same questions. We picked the earlier dinner time (I'm diabetic and am used to eating dinner earlier) but I was wondering if it would interfere with things. Does anyone know, if we picked my-time dining, do we eat alone or with others? DH nd I would like the company of other diners!

You will be given a choice. Most folks are looking for a table for two, but many will seek the company of others

With MTD you have the choice of sitting by yourself or with others. All you have to do is let those working the MTD desk know that you would like to sit with others.

It doesn't always work that way. Sometimes they have the show for second seating after dinner.

Archived