Magic is going to................

Legend

Now if I could just figure out where the Ecstasy is going from 9-3-11 to 9-22-11. It should be an interesting cruise. I haven't found it yet on any of the various Caribbean ports schedules.

I didnt know you had figured out how Conquest was getting to New Orleans yet?? I wouldnt think the ports would update their sites until its officially released from Carnival? I must be behind if you figure Conquest out.

I didnt know you had figured out how Conquest was getting to New Orleans yet?? I wouldnt think the ports would update their sites until its officially released from Carnival? I must be behind if you figure Conquest out.

I didn't figure out that Conquest is coming to New Orleans yet. I am just speculating on that because the info is not on the Port of New Orleans web site yet. Maybe the Spirit is going there.

I have figured out by researching the different web sites that Triumph and Magic are going to Galveston and Ecstasy is going to New Orleans.

The Magic and Triumph will be in Galveston.

The Conquest and Ecstasy will go to New Orleans.

The Spirit will summer in Alaska and winter in San Diego.

It is so Declared!

Now, there will be no devation from this plan.

:)

.....I have an Alaska cruise booked 8/2011 on the Spirit in an Aft Wrap (VS). The Triumph has Aft Wraps but they are 9C. A far cry from a VS.

:eek:

wasiii

The Magic and Triumph will be in Galveston.

The Conquest and Ecstasy will go to New Orleans.

The Spirit will summer in Alaska and winter in San Diego.

.....sounds a lot better to me.

:D

wasiii

Well I hate to be selfish but I'm happy about that slip up because I'm booked on the TA! LOL

We are booked too and glad for the booking. They should be giving out more info about what is coming up and what happened. Many people are anxious to book this obviously (our roll call started in Jan) Some reports mentioned a month?? time frame for info - that is quite a bit of time.....maybe some damage control would be nice around now.:o

Didnt they do that with the Dream, Randy said?

They did do that with the Dream as I was there...it was not a TA overnight necessarily, it was open all day for TAs to come on and check it out and that night was the Inauguration ceremony with the christening and such...there were some TAs onboard overnight but also all the VIPS and A LOT of press...

Just a question...has it even been discussed as to where the Inaugural ceremony will take place...guessing that is what the November 13 in port is...

They did do that with the Dream as I was there...it was not a TA overnight necessarily, it was open all day for TAs to come on and check it out and that night was the Inauguration ceremony with the christening and such...there were some TAs onboard overnight but also all the VIPS and A LOT of press...

Just a question...has it even been discussed as to where the Inaugural ceremony will take place...guessing that is what the November 13 in port is...

Perhaps the Inaugural is going to be in Europe. Just a thought.

Perhaps the Inaugural is going to be in Europe. Just a thought.

Could be but they did do the Inaugural for the Dream in NY and does make it easier as most of the corporates and such are in the US...saves on the cost of airfare...and it does give them something to do for that one night...

Archived