Meyerhaus Patters and Menus

meyerhaus

Dear fellow cruisers,

I am sorry to say that my patters and menus have to be taken down. ImageStation does not want that type of material on their site and I can't handle doing it anymore time-wise anywhere else.

As you know, I started a new job last year and now, Mrs. "Meyerhaus" and I are expecting a little baby.

I will be taking them down very soon. I apologize for the inconvenience and I wish you all the best.

Take care,

JON MEYER

P.S. If I have your Patters already, I will be mailing them back.

Hi, I have been watching for the postings but certainly understand. Perhaps someone else with the knowledge will take up the cause. But to you and your wife, congratulations and now on to bigger and better things. Best of luck to you with your new baby.

Meyerhaus! I am destroyed! Just kidding!

Thanks for all the wonderful information you have provided cruiseres with these past years. It was very helpful.

Best of luck with your new job and your soon to be greatest joy, your little one:)

I am so glad I saw your message late last week - I spent Sunday morning printing out the eastern menus and copying all the Patters so I could print them out later!! Once my DH and I decided to book our very first cruise (which will be in October 2005 for our 20th anniversary), your web site was one of the first I found. I've already had such fun dreaming over those menus and checking out the photos and other people's reviews. I really appreciate the time it took to get it up and running, and I will definitely miss checking it out from time to time. Good luck to you and your new baby.

Counting down to October 22, 2005!

Kellie in Texas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about what sounds like a wonderful resource being gone but best of luck with your family and job! Might I have what the address used to be so I can see if I can capture a few menu's from the google cache?

Jon, thanks for everything.:) It was great while it lasted and yes, maybe we have another guru that can take over:)

Congrats to you and Mrs. "Myerhaus" on your good news. Check in once in awhile, you are a wealth of information.

A

Archived