Sapphire OV P334 or E406?

morriscats

We have booked the 28 day roundtrip to Hawaii/Samoa/Tahiti - alas can't afford our usual mini suite. We have never booked an OV. We have P334 reserved but another TA can get us E406 (obstructed kind of) for $800.00 cheaper. What would you experienced cruisers do? Thanks for any info. I think I like the Plaza location?

We have booked the 28 day roundtrip to Hawaii/Samoa/Tahiti - alas can't afford our usual mini suite. We have never booked an OV. We have P334 reserved but another TA can get us E406 (obstructed kind of) for $800.00 cheaper. What would you experienced cruisers do? Thanks for any info. I think I like the Plaza location?

4715976144_e4633ebebb_m.jpg

This is a view from E406. Sorry, but couldn't find one for P334.....

Bob

Try E315 if it is available, also E417 just has a search light that goes off after leaving port. E410 may be okay also. I spent hours this week looking up pics of OV cabins!!! We got E326 :D

Check out this thread, there are many photos. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=830062

In the same boat as you with not getting our regular balcony or mini but we get to cruise!!!

Cheers, Denise

Peg, I am sure we will love it. One question, is the bed placed under the window as pictured or on the wall as the diagram shows? I hope it is against the wall so we don't have to climb over the bed to look outside.

Archived