N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Got up early this morning (painful) out here near Seattle just to see something on the national news about the Epic's arrival in New York Nothing!! Is that possible? It has to be on the evening national, or I've missed the whole bleeping thing!! :mad:

Hello stalkers...just back from the Epic TA! Wil post pix when I get a chance--I will add that when I arrived in Southampton I could see the Epic right out of my hotel window!

Welcome back! I'm sure you're sad to leave the ship, but we can't wait to hear the great, good, bad and ugly about your trip. :)

Maja - have a WONDERFUL time! I'm sooo envious! I'll try to check in over the weekend..(we're celebrating the long 4th weekend in Philly.)

If you get the chance...I'd love to see photos of the Spa Suite area going into the 'private access' to the Spa. If you don't have time/opportunity -no worries!

ENJOY!!! :D

thanks,

I made a memo to check this out & take photos. I'll do my best.

thanks,

Maja, I know you have a lot of requests. I'm not even sure the owners suites forward on deck 17 are finished, but if you see one...please let us know whether they have a side open balcony. NCL says no...but pics show otherwise. Have fun and thanks!

Where did you folks find the I am Epic and NESS for your signature? Did you create it yourself? I think someone needs to make a tshirt. I would buy one.

The "I am Epic" IS a t-shirt. I just added the NESS to it. The NESS on the NCL logo was from someone else. We NESS'ers freely share our artwork. :)

How's this for NESS'ing? I bought an ipad today. The first thing I did was this place as a bookmark. Sheesh

Also have this and my roll call thread as top 2 bookmarks on my iphone, 3rd is marinetraffic but that can be a hassle to load at times. Also, I have 3 phone wallpapers - all are the Epic :eek:

thanks,

There is no private spa suite access to the spa. They are located on the same floor. You enter just like any other spa guest. The difference is that spa suite/balcony guests have extended access. It was advertised as 24 hr, but on the TA initially it was same hours as the rest of us (8 am - 10 pm) and then after those pax complained, they got keycard (I think) access till 2 am.

My NYC arrival pix are available on Picasa, I don't have the rest ready yet. These aren't organized, they are just uploaded for now. http://picasaweb.google.com/erdoran

Hi guys! My daughter is working at the cruise port today and was able to send me two pictures of our lovely NCL Epic. Figured id share with my fellow addicts!

She also got a ship map. I'll scan it tonight and post it for others to enjoy and study so when we finally get on the ship we will not get lost! Only if we want to right? lol

IMG00012-20100702-0926.jpg.6299266e0ad38400ee15d2408cdffccf.jpg

IMG00013-20100702-0927.jpg.edb57add1ea7fe28cfbfba6c5c93f047.jpg

My birthday today, my kids got a card through moon pig.

Front of it was EPIC and inside was my stateroom. My kids know I'm obsessed.

4 weeks to go !!!!

Happy Birthday Rich. Today is my birthday as well!!

Everyone who is boarding today is receiving a NCL Epic Lanyard that changes color like the studio rooms. My daughter got one as shes working at the pier check in, she said its really cool. I hope they give us thoose when we board on 10/30 :)

I asked her to ask if we can buy Epic tee shirts for our 10/30 sailing, but they were told that they are only allowing people to purchase them after the cruise leaves the dock, only to cruising passengers.

So much for that bright idea of mine. :(

There is no private spa suite access to the spa. They are located on the same floor. You enter just like any other spa guest. The difference is that spa suite/balcony guests have extended access. It was advertised as 24 hr, but on the TA initially it was same hours as the rest of us (8 am - 10 pm) and then after those pax complained, they got keycard (I think) access till 2 am.

My NYC arrival pix are available on Picasa, I don't have the rest ready yet. These aren't organized, they are just uploaded for now. http://picasaweb.google.com/erdoran

Good to know about the spa! That is what was advertised "private key card access to thermal suites in the spa" Thank you! :D

Everyone who is boarding today is receiving a NCL Epic Lanyard that changes color like the studio rooms. My daughter got one as shes working at the pier check in, she said its really cool. I hope they give us thoose when we board on 10/30 :)

I asked her to ask if we can buy Epic tee shirts for our 10/30 sailing, but they were told that they are only allowing people to purchase them after the cruise leaves the dock, only to cruising passengers.

So much for that bright idea of mine. :(

The lanyards sound really cool! I'm sure they are just for today's special guests. :( i would LOVE to have one {just in case NCL is reading..}

And - thanks for offer of scanning the map! I am getting off the ship, as you are getting on...would you like me to get you tee shirts and you can change in the terminal? If you wanted them for boarding photos..? :)

The lanyards sound really cool! I'm sure they are just for today's special guests. :( i would LOVE to have one {just in case NCL is reading..}

And - thanks for offer of scanning the map! I am getting off the ship, as you are getting on...would you like me to get you tee shirts and you can change in the terminal? If you wanted them for boarding photos..? :)

Wow what a great offer! You can email me and then I can send you check for you to purchase them. Dont know how much they are selling them for though. Maybe someone will post that.. that has just recently sailed?

My email addy is hazeleyes1128 at hotmail.com

How would we arrange to meet in terminal? Maybe we can exchange cell #'s? we will discuss in private email.

Thanks so much for the offer.

If one of my daughters co workers offeres to give up their lanyard i can send via mail to you? Thats a good trade off for your offer to purchase shirts for me! I'll ask my daughter to ask her friends. Will get back to you in private email.

Wow what a great offer! You can email me and then I can send you check for you to purchase them. Dont know how much they are selling them for though. Maybe someone will post that.. that has just recently sailed?

My email addy is hazeleyes1128 at hotmail.com

How would we arrange to meet in terminal? Maybe we can exchange cell #'s? we will discuss in private email.

Thanks so much for the offer.

If one of my daughters co workers offeres to give up their lanyard i can send via mail to you? Thats a good trade off for your offer to purchase shirts for me! I'll ask my daughter to ask her friends. Will get back to you in private email.

Oh crap.. I was really getting excited about doing this, too!

My cruise ends on 10/23 -- yours starts 10/30. Dang it! :mad:

Wait... there's still time for me to talk my hubby into staying on the ship...or maybe in FLA for another week...lol

Seriously...I am really sorry about getting the dates mixed up!

Head over to the roll call boards and see if someone else will help you - that is on the correct returning date! :o

Archived