N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

BTW, how do you capture a webcam image? Some times I can right click and copy and paste, but on this one and some others it doesn't work.

As complicated as it is I hit the SHIFT key and the PRINT SCREEN key (upper right) at the same time, paste it to PAINT and crop it, save as a jpeg. Then download it to the photo album.

thank you all for the pictures of epic so far -especialy the ones showing her coming thru government cut into miami-really looks huge in that photo.i have been following her progression from the begining.. only one request for all you folks in the miami area...when are we going to see the photos of her all glistening and lit up at night...that should look pretty cool..oh and one more thing ..cant wait till oct 9 for our turn to sail on her in a aft balcony overlooking the wake with a cool drink in my hand.booked almost a year ago and now that its getting closer it really motivates me to work so i can cruise :p

Video of EPIC's arrival today

Thanks so much for feeding my addiction today. I had school all day and I'm just now getting to checking the boards for updates. :eek: Shame on me. 66 days and counting...

Very nice editing! Definately better than the purple! :D

Haha definitely much better than purple.... real shame about that. At least it was somthing and I'm glad a few people got to catch the ships horn blowing.

Hi guys!

Wanted to thank those that posted pictures of Epic yesterday arriving in Miami. I cant want to get feed back from the first real 7day cruisers so we can then get real upto date info on a accurate sailing like ours.

Thanks for feeding my addiction NESS members!!

Glad to see she's in Miami safe and sound. I so wish I could have been there to witness her arrival! Some day I will relocate to the Miami area but until then... webcams are wonderful tools! :D

GOOD MORNING NESSIES! :D:eek::D

Tested out my buffet eating skills tonight at a restaurant, had 3 hot plates and 1 dessert and now Im so sick its not funny :( I need to improve that form by the time I go on my cruise hahaha

As complicated as it is I hit the SHIFT key and the PRINT SCREEN key (upper right) at the same time, paste it to PAINT and crop it, save as a jpeg. Then download it to the photo album.

Thank you! I totally forgot about that. Not often I capture images off of web cams. :D :rolleyes:

For any of the locals in Miami some future dates for prime NORWEGIAN EPIC viewing where there will be 5 ships in port, of which at least 4 will be 100,000grt or bigger, are Dec. 11, Jan. 15, Feb. 5, Mar. 5 and 19, and finally Apr. 2. It will not doubt be an impressive sight to see so many very large ships all lined up in a row at Dodge Island!

Archived