Most addictive cruise food

FB

On RCI, it's the Mississippi Mud Pie that we get in Chops and Portofino. When we sail on Carnival in October, I have a feeling I will quickly get addicted to the Warm Chocolate Melting cake. Hummmm, are we seeing a pattern here....;)

Although they didn't offer this on our last cruise:(. The oatmeal in the MDR for breakfast. I have no idea why I find this so good, but I do! Love their cookies, but mostly I love being served all the choices in the MDR and not having to cook or clean up...Almost forgot...the "Tutti (sp) salad" in MDR at lunch on some RCCL ships :p

The savory bites.

m-m-m-m!! I'll have one, no two, but that is all (they ARE small, after all). Gone before the entree...I'll have just one more, no, two...Another one, please, but no dessert! I'll just have a bite of dessert...

The next night it begins all over again!

I just loved the sugar-free mousse, all flavours, in the Windjammer (diabetic).

I'm not really one for desserts but I loved these and although I've tried to duplicate them I have had no luck...just runny messes :o...don't understand what I am doing wrong so I'll give up trying to do it my way and find a recipe :D

Well...

Carnivals Warm Chocolate melting cake!

i have learned how to make it, and have actually perfected it.

I made it tonight in fact!

Other than that, i love all good food that i don't have to prepare myself, and we love the hot dogs and hamburgers and the ice cream machines! We leave in 5 days!! ice cream here we come:D

Hey there! I'd love the recipe! Are you willing to share? Thanks!

1. Carnival Chocolate Lava Cake

2. Johnny Rocket's Oreo Sundae

3. Soft serve at the pool deck (I admit: this is 90% due to the environment).

I don't go for these things back home or else I would be 300 lbs :P

Oh, the shrimp salad sandwiches in Cafe Promenade are my absolute favorite thing onboard ship. Won't even try to replicate at home in order for it to remain a delectable taste bud memory sensation. :rolleyes:

On Carnival it was the Fun Ship drink at sailaway. But I have the recipe for that from their drinks cookbook and make it all the time during the summer. Hmmm....methinks it's time for a new batch! :D

Theresa

The olive tapanade in MDR for lunch!!!!! Not sure if it was cause i was preggo when I first had it but I am totally looking forward to it in 3 weeks!!!

SHHHHHHHHHH...don't tell everyone about THAT!!!:D

I love those coconut ranger cookies.......I bring ziplocks with me!!:D

The sourdough rolls in the MDR, salad bar on sea days, the cold soups.......

anything in Portofino..........

There's so much to love.....

Archived