Update on Bungalows?

sueb

Looking for info on bungalows on Pincess Cay. In past lunch delivery has been hit or miss if with the 199.00 rate (not sanctuary bungalow and without added gourmet lunch). Anyone traveled in the last couple of months with updates/experience on this? Thinking of canceling ours if it isn't a possibility..we have been spoiled in the past.

Looking for info on bungalows on Pincess Cay. In past lunch delivery has been hit or miss if with the 199.00 rate (not sanctuary bungalow and without added gourmet lunch). Anyone traveled in the last couple of months with updates/experience on this? Thinking of canceling ours if it isn't a possibility..we have been spoiled in the past.

$199 no lunch delivery.

$249 Lunch delivery.

We rented one this past April on a Star Princess Eastern Caribbean itinerary. No lunch service but very good drink and towel service. We felt the air conditioned spot to eat was worth the money and not bothered by getting our own plates. Actually prefer it to get exactly the selection we wanted.

Last April on the Ruby, no lunch delivery but we had drink service. Agree with the above, having the air conditioner and a nice place to sit for lunch was great. The walk to get lunch took us almost 2 minutes to get there. Towels were supplied along with bug spray and sun tan spray and our private shower and change area. I rented two side by side for our group and thought it was great.

We had a rental this past April. Not far for drinks and food at all. Ladies & Gents nearby. Plenty of beach towels, chairs, etc. We had a ball. We chipped in with another couple and our rollcall buds were told where we were. The beach is right there and they all grabbed some beach chairs and we were together for the day.:):) The a/c is great for keeping your drinks cool too.......:cool:

I don't think it is worth $50 to have someone deliver lunch which was an easy walk. But, if you like being spoiled (and I do too:)) then you should go for the extra special treatment.

How many are allowed in the cabana if you include lunch?

From what I have read in the excursions, the regular bungalow (without lunch) is up to 6 people for the $199

The Santuary bungalow (which includes lunch, but is for adults only) is up to 4 people for $249

• 2 weeks later...

Just back and updating my own post. Rented a non sanctuary bungalow for 199.00. This included the bungalow/towels/and bug spray. Oh, wait , did include transportation to and from the bungalow via golf cart and priority tender tickets (gave us 6 without asking). We enjoyed our day!

Where are the bungalows located? We would like to swim and snorkel. Are they close to good snorkeling?

Thanks

Go left when you get to shore. The bungalows start just after the snorkeling area. (However, you cannot enter the water in front of the bungalows)

Archived