How do you redeem a C&A Savings Certificate?

I just booked a new cruise over the phone with RCCL. I have a member savings certificate I wanted applied to the cruise. The lady I booked with over the phone wasn't very helpful. She just said to "mail it in". However, I do see where there is a fax number in the terms and conditions section. Has anyone ever just faxed it in and received credit? Also, the space for ship/sail date and reservation ID is for travel agent use. I didn't book through an agent. Please let me know how you have had success with these certs. Thanks.

I gave the lady I spoke to the Offer Code over the phone, but the price she quoted was the same on the website without the $125 reduction. She verbally stated to me that I have the $100 OBC for the onboard Booking Bonus, but it is nowhere on my confirmation she sent. Is the $125 taken off after they receive the certificate? Does the OBC show up anywhere on the reservation? Sorry for all the questions, but most of my cruises have been on Carnival. I know their procedures, but not familiar with how Royal does it.

Hi there,

I just did this. You can send an email to coupons@rccl.com.

You need to provide your name, reservation id, c&a number, ship, sail date and the OFFER CODE. They will respond first with an acknowlegement of the message, then later to let you know that your copuon has been applied. If they do not allow the coupon, they'll let you know why. Good luck.

Happy cruising!

I gave the lady I spoke to the Offer Code over the phone, but the price she quoted was the same on the website without the $125 reduction. She verbally stated to me that I have the $100 OBC for the onboard Booking Bonus, but it is nowhere on my confirmation she sent. Is the $125 taken off after they receive the certificate? Does the OBC show up anywhere on the reservation? Sorry for all the questions, but most of my cruises have been on Carnival. I know their procedures, but not familiar with how Royal does it.

Depending on when you did your booking it may take a while to show up. When you get your Confirmation Invoice from RCI look under "Booking Charges" for the code ADV2-$100 ONBRDCR which should be the code for your OBC.

The C&A Savings Certificate should show up in the same column with the code CERT CODE - SAVINGS - ??? (change ??? to dollar amount of coupon).

You can not see these credits online only on a Confirmation Invoice from RCI that they can email to you.

I usually call in the certificate number as soon as I request them from BOA. BOA will give you the number. When received, I sign them and send them in after I make copies to keep. After a week or so I call and confirm that they received them and applied them. The OBC usually shows up on the second day of the cruise on my Sea Pass account via the TV.

I just booked a new cruise over the phone with RCCL. I have a member savings certificate I wanted applied to the cruise. The lady I booked with over the phone wasn't very helpful. She just said to "mail it in". However, I do see where there is a fax number in the terms and conditions section. Has anyone ever just faxed it in and received credit? Also, the space for ship/sail date and reservation ID is for travel agent use. I didn't book through an agent. Please let me know how you have had success with these certs. Thanks.

you don't need to fill out travel agent stuff. Fill out ship and booking number. Just do what it says in the directions. Mail or fax.

I usually call in the certificate number as soon as I request them from BOA. BOA will give you the number. When received, I sign them and send them in after I make copies to keep. After a week or so I call and confirm that they received them and applied them. The OBC usually shows up on the second day of the cruise on my Sea Pass account via the TV.

That's nice, but the OP doesn't have one of those.

The OP was actually referring to C&A Savings Certificates and not BofA Certificates. The C&A Certificates can be added to your booking number by an email.

After submitting your BofA Certificates on your final Confirmation Invoice from RCI that you should get after final payment, the codes on your invoice would read C30C-$$$-OBC P-P (just add in the dollar amount where the $$$ are) for your BofA certificates.

Thanks for all the help. I'm all set now, I think. I have just under 35K points on my RCCL visa and plan to use those for OBC eventually. I even use that card on my CCL cruises. The Carnival reps at check in seem to get a kick out of me using my RCCL card for my Sail and Sign account on CCL.

Whenever we have been able to use the coupons we have emailed them to the previously mentioned address. Took a couple days but they did show up.

I emailed mine yesterday and it is already showing on RCCL website. I haven't received anything showing the $100 credit.

I did receive a call from a lady from RCCL stating that she was my CVP and any future dealings should be conducted through her. She said she would send an email with her contact info, but I still haven't recieved it yet. I have a great PVP at Carnival that I have booked with since 2002. We chat frequently. I hope to find someone at RCCL like her. We've achieved Platinum status with CCL and hope to start building status with RCCL.

How long did it take you to receive the certificate? I have the number so I could call them in, but its been over a week and I haven't gotten the certificates from BOA. Thanks, Jan

How long did it take you to receive the certificate? I have the number so I could call them in, but its been over a week and I haven't gotten the certificates from BOA. Thanks, Jan

It usually takes 7-10 business days to receive them, but it could take longer. I would wait a few more days before I call.

Hi there,

I just did this. You can send an email to coupons@rccl.com.

You need to provide your name, reservation id, c&a number, ship, sail date and the OFFER CODE. They will respond first with an acknowlegement of the message, then later to let you know that your copuon has been applied. If they do not allow the coupon, they'll let you know why. Good luck.

Happy cruising!

QueensChick, you were right on the money with the email address. I got to work this morning and there was an email confirming the $125 C&A savings certificate was posted to my booking.

I called RCCL just to verify the $100 Onboard Booking Bonus promotion was also added. The gentleman I spoke to stated it will not show up yet, but will be added by the loyalty department at a later time. I hope this helps anyone else who may have questions regarding these two promotions.

Archived