What would you do?

Hi, I need your help...please. Travel insurance is so confusing to me so that is why I'd like to know what you would do in my case. My family of 13 will be cruising in December and we want/need travel insurance. Our ages range from 74 down to 9 months. We live in 3 different states and we are flying to San Juan on 2 different days before the cruise and flying out all on the same day after the cruise. If I understand correctly www.insuremygroup.com will not insure all of us on one policy because we are from different states and flying on different days. Does anyone know if this is true or did I get some incorrect information? If we do have to get a policy for each family, what company do you recommend? There are so many that it is confusing. Please take into consideration our ages and the fact that 2 of the individuals will be scuba diving while in the carribean so we need coverage for that also.

Does anyone know if Royal Caribbean has a supplemental policy that would include more dollar coverage for evacuation and medical?

Thank you!!!

Try insuremytrip dot com. I would think that each family would need to get their own policy. As far as I know RCI only offers the insurance shown on the website. I always get a policy that gives at least $100,000 evacuation.

You may want to try TravelSafe insurance. Not sure if it will help much with your situtation but my friend and I live in two different states but wanted to have a combined policy. I spoke with a rep from Insuremytrip dot com and she suggested this company since they are the only ones that will do such policies.

Archived