Quest, Marriage show??

It really depends on how your family views the body. It's possible to see a booby or tushy...possibly more. Chances are your teen has been exposed to much more graphic content (whether you admit it to yourself or not), and he's not likely to be permanetly damaged by seeing an overweight older person flash a tattoo on their hiney to get some points. If its not your thing, there's plenty of other stuff to do.

Exactly

Its our generation that was brought up to blush and giggle if they heard the word "PENIS" or make a big deal if a TV show showed a womans breast. Not theirs

OOOOhhhh, I am telling you said wiener and boobie.:eek:

On the Majesty a couple of weeks ago they were carding anyone that walked in the door that looked underage who were trying to get into Quest. My partner, who looks young, was asked for ID (he normally gets carded state side at a bar). I did see them turn away a group of teens (15-17 would be my guess) at the door. I really hope they continue to do this, its one of the few things on the ship that are for adults only, and it should stay that way!!!

Archived