Amsterdam clothesline

zelker

Does the Amsterdam have a clothesline in the Verandah cabin bathroom?

All HAL ships that I've been on have clotheslines. They stretch across either the tub area or the shower area (depending upon which the cabin has).

Yes - just got off the Amsterdam on 6/14 (kicking and screaming, I might add.....) and as previous posters stated, there are retractable clothes lines in each cabin. We had a DD oceanview cabin with only a shower, and there was a clothesline in the shower. Came in handy to dry swimsuits after being in the spa or the thermal suite area.

Yes - just got off the Amsterdam on 6/14 (kicking and screaming, I might add.....) and as previous posters stated, there are retractable clothes lines in each cabin. We had a DD oceanview cabin with only a shower, and there was a clothesline in the shower. Came in handy to dry swimsuits after being in the spa or the thermal suite area.

Lynda, I'm so dumb. Why didn't I just email you directly and ask??!! :o

I think the count down to your cruise is really getting to ya! :D

I KNOW! I just counted and we're only 25 sleeps until we fly to Portland!! :D Think I should start getting serious about booking a return flight from Seattle to Denver, don't you? :eek:

The clothes dryers in the self service laundry room were also free on the Amsterdam, in case you need to dry something more than a swimsuit.

I read that. :) Will come in handy for socks and undies but always hang the "delicates" up so good to know I don't need to pack my clothesline (not that it takes up any space or anything, but just one less thing to drag along).

Archived