opaque curtains on Signature class

cruisun

On the Eurodam I noticed that the curtains were opaque, more like sheers than curtains on the other ships. Does anyone know if this will be the same on all Signature class ships and cabins? It does not seem logical to me. It was harder to keep the cabin cool and made it difficult to nap during the afternoon or sleep late in the morning. What happened to the room darkening backing that has always been on the back side of the curtains before? I hope this was an oversight and not a short sited budget cut:rolleyes:

I'm sure our cabin on Eurodam had the sheer curtain beneath a heavier fabric curtain...... same as on all HAL ships.

My cabin did not have a fabric curtain, only a sheer. I never thought to question it during the sailing although I was curious. Maybe the curtains were damaged or being cleaned. When I sail on Signature class again if the curtain is not there I will definately ask about it. Thanks!

On the Eurodam I noticed that the curtains were opaque, more like sheers than curtains on the other ships. Does anyone know if this will be the same on all Signature class ships and cabins? It does not seem logical to me. It was harder to keep the cabin cool and made it difficult to nap during the afternoon or sleep late in the morning. What happened to the room darkening backing that has always been on the back side of the curtains before? I hope this was an oversight and not a short sited budget cut:rolleyes:

There are 2 layers of curtains. Inner curtains are sheer for the daytime and outer curtains are dark heavy ones for nighttime.

Joanie

Archived