Cabin/Verandah size Question for JTL

garydm

We appreciate your knowledge of cabin and verandah sizes. Do you happen to know the sizes of the cabins and the verandahs for the various SC configurations on Oosterdam? And, if you have it handy the size for the SB and SAs. Thanks very much.

Gary

We appreciate your knowledge of cabin and verandah sizes. Do you happen to know the sizes of the cabins and the verandahs for the various SC configurations on Oosterdam? And, if you have it handy the size for the SB and SAs. Thanks very much.

Gary

Sorry, I haven't a clue! The top cabin we've ever stayed in was a VA (4 times), and I've only been in an SC once! :)

Gary

We were in Ooesterdam but didn't stay in an SC, we chose an SB and it was large or nearly as large as an SA. Very nice layout. Open when you walk in. some of the Sa's preferred.

As the SC, from what I saw they are dramatically smaller, look more like a superior verandah suite to me. Larger verandah, but not wide, so limited.

that was just my take. Difference in price between SC and SB is not much. I would go with SB if you can or be available for an 'upsell'.

Just my thoughts.

Archived