Princess Countdown clock help

Nana G

It is a mystery how it works. I tried downloading several times with no luck then uninstalling it again.

Finally, for some unknown reason it popped up on my opening screen. It appears every time I start up my computer.

I have had it going for a few months now but from time to time it comes up blank, telling me to set my countdown clock. If I click on the minimising square the clock alone appears, already set. This can go on for weeks then it comes back on its own to the full details.

Only yesterday it started working again after several weeks of one with the information missing.

Does anyone else have this problem.:confused:

It is a mystery how it works. I tried downloading several times with no luck then uninstalling it again.

Finally, for some unknown reason it popped up on my opening screen. It appears every time I start up my computer.

I have had it going for a few months now but from time to time it comes up blank, telling me to set my countdown clock. If I click on the minimising square the clock alone appears, already set. This can go on for weeks then it comes back on its own to the full details.

Only yesterday it started working again after several weeks of one with the information missing.

Does anyone else have this problem.:confused:

I stopped using mine, sometimes it work and most of the time it didn't.

Hugh

Since yesterday, I have found the icon on my opening page and clicked on it. To make smaller I think I have clicked on minus sign. Haven't had enough time to play yet! After original download from Princess personalizer, it has been set to my email and password so never had to do that again. YET!!! Keep trying

Archived