Live From The Caribbean Princess - July 2 to 11

AlaskaGolden

How come people only post a "live from" thread. Lets give equal time to the other side. I'd like to see a "dead from" thread.

I'll be on the July 11 cruise. However, I've only done one live from thread, and that was a special occasion. I do write reviews however. Mine tend to run 2-3 pages per day. This time I am have installed my photo editing software, so I hope to add pictures to my review (rather than just post a link where the pictures can be viewed). Of course this only works for the reviews that I post to the main board. The reviews in the review section will still just have links.

Oh Wordy One does speak the truth about writing lengthy reviews....:rolleyes:...;)

I will try, if I can get away from having so much fun :D to post a "live".

We were wondering if the Pub Lunch that the CB initiated last summer is still going on this year?

It was great! and we loved it. They served fish and chips, and several other British Pub specialties with specialty beers in the Crown Grill; and there was no extra charge.

If this "live from" is still live, then please let us know if the pub lunch in the Crown Grill still exists and if it's still free of any extra charge.

Thanks.

We were wondering if the Pub Lunch that the CB initiated last summer is still going on this year?

It was great! and we loved it. They served fish and chips, and several other British Pub specialties with specialty beers in the Crown Grill; and there was no extra charge.

If this "live from" is still live, then please let us know if the pub lunch in the Crown Grill still exists and if it's still free of any extra charge.

Thanks.

We had the pub lunch on the May 27 sailing and it was delicious.

Sue

It's interesting to see if it's habitual or just a few isolated unexpected delays.

It seems to be a bad season for CB ever since we sailed back to NY on the Repo cruise in May. Disembarkation was delayed due to the wind and a gangway problem which of course delayed sail away. I don’t recall ever reading about so many delays before.

Archived