on-line shore excursions

royal65

As I recall, shore excursions become avialable on the Princess site 120 days in advance of departure. Is that correct? I want to make sure to get one that has limited availabiltiy. thanx.

Excursions can appear at any time from 120 days prior to the cruise. Ours didn't come on until 87 days before we were due to go but we managed to get what we wanted. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

It is best to begin checking for the excursions to open up for booking at around the 120 day mark. And then keep checking every couple of days. The one time we found them open before the 120 day mark, and booked a couple of excursions, they disappeared off our booking within a few days and all the excursions closed again, but thankfully we caught it and rebooked when they opened a few weeks later. \By the time Princess has contacted us in the past telling us they are available for booking, it has normally been at least a week, and sometimes two from the time we found them open ourselves. Many cruises we have not been able to book online until a few days after final payment date, I think it all depends on the cruise.

It depends on the itinerary and ports how many days prior to sailing they are available. Check your cruise personalizer every couple of days. I've found out that shore excursions are available from others on a roll call. Someone is usually checking and shares the information.

Archived