Dinner questions for prior Aqua Class guests

Peery5

When you have stayed in an aqua class stateroom, did you have to have dinner in Blu or did you go to the MDR for dinner? Did you have an option? We have friends going with us on our 1/17/11 cruise and they are staying in a CC stateroom. We would all like to have dinner together. Any suggestions?

You are assigned to Blu as your dining room, but you can speak to the Maitre'D in the main dining room and they should be able to accommodate you if you want to eat in the MDR. Blu for most is the main "perk" of Aqua Class, so if you do not plan to eat their, it may be wise to consider downgrading to Concierge Class if it will save you some money - unless the other perks of AQ really are of interest to you, you have a prime stateroom or the price difference is minimal.

You are assigned to Blu as your dining room, but you can speak to the Maitre'D in the main dining room and they should be able to accommodate you if you want to eat in the MDR. Blu for most is the main "perk" of Aqua Class, so if you do not plan to eat their, it may be wise to consider downgrading to Concierge Class if it will save you some money - unless the other perks of AQ really are of interest to you, you have a prime stateroom or the price difference is minimal.

Have your friends check and see what the price to upgrade to AQ is, they have had quite a few good upgrades lately. I agree with Gonzo though, why pay for AQ if your not going to eat in Blu....

We were in AQ on Solstice and ate in Blu the first night. Did not like it. We went to MDR and ate there the next six nights. We loved the MDR. No problems encounted when switching from Blu. Apparently it's a common occurrence.

Catalina56

We were in AQ on Solstice and ate in Blu the first night. Did not like it. We went to MDR and ate there the next six nights. We loved the MDR. No problems encounted when switching from Blu. Apparently it's a common occurrence.

Catalina56

What what not to your liking? We are booked CC currently but considering an upgrade.

"why pay for AQ if your not going to eat in Blu...."

I have to have a handicap access room as I have to use a mobility scooter and all of the CC handicap access rooms were taken in addition to the standard balcony HA rooms. So Aqua was the only choice that I had. Thanks for all of the great answers and tips.

"why pay for AQ if your not going to eat in Blu...."

I have to have a handicap access room as I have to use a mobility scooter and all of the CC handicap access rooms were taken in addition to the standard balcony HA rooms. So Aqua was the only choice that I had. Thanks for all of the great answers and tips.

That is an obvious exception...As I said though, there are some great upgrades out there....

Archived