Bulletin Board on the Ship?

WillW

I'm interested in finding out if there is a place where I can post a note on the ship looking for a dive buddy. I'm not doing the ship excursion but I'm going with a private operator at the stops where I'll be diving.

Does anyone know if there's an announcement type board for these kinds of things? A "meeting" board could work.

I'm interested in finding out if there is a place where I can post a note on the ship looking for a dive buddy. I'm not doing the ship excursion but I'm going with a private operator at the stops where I'll be diving.

Does anyone know if there's an announcement type board for these kinds of things? A "meeting" board could work.

Not that I am aware of but if you go on the roll call for your sailing you may be able to find someone.

No comm board.

Check out the roll call for your cruise.

Thanks guys/gals. I checked my roll call...but it looks like our roll call is woefully empty (7/20 on the Carib. Princess out of NY). Only found one other possible dive buddy....but I can't figure out how to PM him on these boards so I haven't been able to get in touch with him. lol

Thanks guys/gals. I checked my roll call...but it looks like our roll call is woefully empty (7/20 on the Carib. Princess out of NY). Only found one other possible dive buddy....but I can't figure out how to PM him on these boards so I haven't been able to get in touch with him. lol

CC does not provide email addresses or a way to PM anyone on the boards. It is best just to post to the roll call and hopefully they will answer there. Either that or add your email address to the roll call with your enquiry and ask that anyone looking for a dive buddy contact you. Best of luck!

No comm board.

Check out the roll call for your cruise.

On a Nordic TA on the Crown a couple of years ago, there was a group of Norwegian passengers who had a board set up on an easel near the Internet Cafe for the duration of the cruise. That's the only time I ever saw anything resembling a bulletin board.

On a Nordic TA on the Crown a couple of years ago, there was a group of Norwegian passengers who had a board set up on an easel near the Internet Cafe for the duration of the cruise. That's the only time I ever saw anything resembling a bulletin board.

I have seen those to from private groups. :)

The last one was in Chinese.

No bulletin board but what a GREAT idea! The ships used to have a dive locker but unfortunately they got rid of the PADI program on the ships...that would have been a great contact point.

Check to see what other ships are in port when the CB is and make a post on their roll call(s). A thought.

Archived