msMaasdam in PIE

Love Cruises

I've been watching the show and got such a kick when they sounded Maasdam's horn at the mention of the ship. Then when Kelly said what fun, they sounded it again. Every once in a while the camera swings over and shows the beautiful Maasdam sitting so grand at the dock.

It's a gorgeous day on that pretty island. One of our favorite ports........

There are two threads about this running and I posted to the other to try

http://www.RegisandKelley.com (I think that is the web address they gave) as they said there is footage that didn't air at the site and you may be able to see a video of the show. Worth a try IMO as it was a real treat to see the pretty Maasdam in that beautiful port. It's a gorgeous day there today.

I think they are doing the show from there all week but, of course, Maasdam is only there today.

There are two threads about this running and I posted to the other to try

www.RegisandKelley.com (I think that is the web address they gave) as they said there is footage that didn't air at the site and you may be able to see a video of the show. Worth a try IMO as it was a real treat to see the pretty Maasdam in that beautiful port. It's a gorgeous day there today.

I think they are doing the show from there all week but, of course, Maasdam is only there today.

I wrote it wrong........

It is

www.LiveRegisandKelly.com

It's PEI. Short for Prince Edward Island.

The person that started this has a typo. It is called Prince Edward Island... PEI for short
Yes, obviously. I realized that as soon as I saw that the OP said "... from PIE and they showed a clip of the ship coming in to Charlottetown".

Archived