Advice - Aft of Ship balcony cabins

We had an aft JS on the Adventure a few years ago. I'm not sure exactly what cabin number, but you can see it in the attached pictures. The external view shows people on two balconies. The Woman holding the child on the right are DW and DD on our balcony while I was on the pier. The other is one of the views from our balcony. As you can see, there is a lot of ship structure in the way. There was a crew rest area below us. Niether bothered us at all.

DSC00446.jpg.8dae426b9977b3ba8f0329e7304d1bd8.jpg

DSC00490.jpg.d0222a2416ac0a775fb99a9e283e7b94.jpg

DSC00489.jpg.f91885abcc1ebd1eb9c70670923bd2dd.jpg

Today is the Sales Event for RCCL and I just booked my clients into the 9-12 Sailing on the Mariner in AFT 9692. There are a few AFT cabins available on deck 7 if you are interested. The cost is only $1616.56 for 2, so a great savings over yesterday's price. Just thought that I would let you all know that are sitting on the fence. The sailings on 8-22 and 9-5 have the same pricing, but I didn't look to see if AFT's available since my clients didn't need them. Good luck:)

Good Pick up for Mary09 but not sure she may have already booked , so she wouldn't have been able to book the Sales Event for new bookings only.

Jimbo:)

Right, but if she or any others that may be checking on this AFT cabins thread haven't booked, this would be a great opportunity for them:) Us Cruise junkies like to help each other..lol

A day on a cruise is better than any day at work..hahaha

We had an aft JS on the Adventure a few years ago. I'm not sure exactly what cabin number, but you can see it in the attached pictures. The external view shows people on two balconies. The Woman holding the child on the right are DW and DD on our balcony while I was on the pier. The other is one of the views from our balcony. As you can see, there is a lot of ship structure in the way. There was a crew rest area below us. Niether bothered us at all.

That looks to be deck 6 that you had, there is alot of iron work to look through on that deck. We only like to be on either deck 9 or 10. Much better view.

Right, but if she or any others that may be checking on this AFT cabins thread haven't booked, this would be a great opportunity for them:) Us Cruise junkies like to help each other..lol

A day on a cruise is better than any day at work..hahaha

Did you give any thought of putting your clients in #7388 ? Has the biggest balcony on the entire ship and is available for your sailing?

Thanks for the tips! I'm not seeing any aft cabins for 3 left on those cruises, except some on the 8/22 one, and the price seems about the same as yesterday. Must've sold. It's ok, October school break is really the soonest we should go. But thanks!

I am looking at 7388, which is one of those prized AFT cabins available on 9-12 and others too, at the Sale Price. Let me know if you need any help. lorihawkins@surfree.com .

Thanks for the tips! I'm not seeing any aft cabins for 3 left on those cruises, except some on the 8/22 one, and the price seems about the same as yesterday. Must've sold. It's ok, October school break is really the soonest we should go. But thanks!

Yep.. I have told them about it... 9 would have less movement and more open. They are not looking into the movement being more. What do you think Jimbo?? ty for your help:)

>> Did you give any thought of putting your clients in #7388 ? Has the biggest balcony on the entire ship and is available for your sailing?

Jimbo <<<

Archived